Hello from Chicago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmythebutcher

Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Chicago
I'm new and overwhelmed!! I bought an ego-c kit back in may and on August 12th smoked my last analog.

Now I'm looking into this explosion of new equipment and It is crazy! I watch vids by Doctor vapor, Grimm Green, Pbusardo and many others. I want everything!!
I'm actually very lucky being in Chicago there are several brick and mortar locations within driving distance and there is The Windy City Vapers Club as well. I went to their vape meet yesterday and wow...it was awesome. Anyone who was there yesterday know me as the guy walking around looking at everyones goodies and not saying a word.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum! If anyone has any recommendations, info, tips or if you just wanna tell me to piss off(please don't, i'm fragile) feel free!

I love vaping and I cant believe it got me to quit smoking...I still cant beleive it! It's been 4 months...Oh also, i know how to make that "i quit smoking blah blah" banner but how do i post it on my profile? I'm not very computer savvy.

Jimmythebutcher

Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Chicago
Really cool group.
I am only a guy who was been to 1 of their vape meets. I do not represent them in any way. I just go to facebook and search "windy city vapers club" and their group will come up...Thats where i got my info from. They were incredibly inviting and helpful.

I can say this...they put A LOT of work in to put on these meets. From organizing vendors and supplying free food and drinks...they are very dedicated.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I'm new and overwhelmed!! I bought an ego-c kit back in may and on August 12th smoked my last analog.

Now I'm looking into this explosion of new equipment and It is crazy! I watch vids by Doctor vapor, Grimm Green, Pbusardo and many others. I want everything!!
I'm actually very lucky being in Chicago there are several brick and mortar locations within driving distance and there is The Windy City Vapers Club as well. I went to their vape meet yesterday and wow...it was awesome. Anyone who was there yesterday know me as the guy walking around looking at everyones goodies and not saying a word.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum! If anyone has any recommendations, info, tips or if you just wanna tell me to piss off(please don't, i'm fragile) feel free!

I love vaping and I cant believe it got me to quit smoking...I still cant beleive it! It's been 4 months...Oh also, i know how to make that "i quit smoking blah blah" banner but how do i post it on my profile? I'm not very computer savvy.

Hello Jimmythebutcher and welcome to ECF Forum!!!!! (Hope you butcher 'meat' and not people) :lol:

I think you'll find that we're an overall friendly lot here... :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread