Hello from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

u812many

Verified Member
May 19, 2013
St. Cloud, Florida
Don't you just love it when you type up a massive post and right before you hit "submit" your phone's browser closes for some unknown reason? :facepalm:

So let me try this again in a much shorter version. I wanted to thank everyone for contributing to this forum as it has helped answer my many questions. I've been vaping for close to 2 months, successfully quit the analogs after my first week. I'm a Registered Nurse and sadly was among the staggering amount of healthcare workers that smoke. Perhaps it's the stress associated with the job...I'm just glad I don't smell like the stinkies anymore!

Ive accepted the fact that I won't be saving much money anytime soon with all the new and existing gear I want to try, my list of "must try" juice is growing as well. I'm currently using an Evod kit on the go and a Vamo w/ Vivi Nova & Protank at home. I like to tinker so I'd like to try the rebuildable stuff and the cartomizer tanks in the near future. I'm also planning to purchase a decent mechanical mod along with a Provari. I'm searching for the best flavor/vapor without the sub ohm coils...a little too adventurous for me. To each their own though.:) Thanks again for contributing to this forum as it has clearly helped many quit the analogs and I hope it continues to do so.

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
Wow! You sound a lot like me! Though I'm a CNA/MA also around a lot of other heavy analog users, but I can also say that I am too proud to be a vaper for 2 months and loving it! ...Also I too made a huge introduction post with award winning worth literature that was lost due to time outs or another one of Google Chromes minor glitches....or I downloaded a toolbar, or something of another I shoudn't have...! LOL

u812many

Verified Member
May 19, 2013
St. Cloud, Florida
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Glad to see several of your from Florida as well.

Central florida here! I've noticed vaping is starting to pick up in florida. Off the top of my head I could name at least 3 shops nearby.

I go to Vaping in Kissimmee, where are the other stores in the area?

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Welcome - Fla Nurse here too -- been vaping for about a year - from the time I picked up vaping I have not had an analog or missed them. Your right that you woun't be saving anytime soon. But once you get your set up - you will find there is something else new on the market - but anythings better than cigs.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Central florida here! I've noticed vaping is starting to pick up in florida. Off the top of my head I could name at least 3 shops nearby.

lol, I live in little old Cape Coral, population 150k give or take. There's 6 vape shops here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread