The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi.gif

Welcome to the forum!

fulmun

Jun 25, 2013
Paesi Bassi
Sorry, did not do a proper introduction:

I live in the the Netherlands but I am Italian
I have been smoking more or less 1 packet of cigarettes a day for the last 25 years, than in January I started vaping and quit smoking...and I love it!!! So no I am not a new vaper..
At the moment I am using a mechanical mod with a mini vivi and for the "pret-a-porter" (I think that is how you write it:p) I have a TeCab

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
If you don't mind me asking.... what's a pret-a-porter?:confused:

prêt-à-porter is a fashion term, for like ready made you'd buy in a store, rather than from a designer, but I think it can be slang for casual/out and about sort of thing (don't hold me to that).

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
prêt-à-porter is a fashion term, for like ready made you'd buy in a store, rather than from a designer, but I think it can be slang for casual/out and about sort of thing (don't hold me to that).

Thanks, I googled it. I didn't know what a TeCab was either. Thought it was funny that when I googled it and this came up. Totally Endoscopic Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (TECAB) is an entirely endoscopic robotic surgery used to treat coronary heart disease. I did find the e-cig but just thought this was funny. Guess I have a weird sense of humor. But I still don't like clowns. (they scare me) heehee Thanks again.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Thanks, I googled it. I didn't know what a TeCab was either. Thought it was funny that when I googled it and this came up. Totally Endoscopic Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (TECAB) is an entirely endoscopic robotic surgery used to treat coronary heart disease. I did find the e-cig but just thought this was funny. Guess I have a weird sense of humor. But I still don't like clowns. (they scare me) heehee Thanks again.

So what's a TeCab? Tell me it's not one of these:

Waterproof Probe Format Home Endoscope Camera (2M-Length)

Quick Overview
It is a new electronic health care product, a household necessity. It can help you to see any part of your body, which cannot be seen due to physical limitation before. With the help of a computer, one can take, store photos or video of any part of the body and transmit over the Internet for consultation of the telemedicine service.

Package contents:
1* home endoscope
1* hook
1* magnet
1* mirror
1* sleeve
1* foothold

from Chinabuye - the new FastTech

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Tecab is basically an ecab with a 510 thread and a clearomizer attached instead of the ego-c type dripping system, here:

Anyvape TeCab

By the way that is not a clown it is Lobo and yes he is a bit scary:)!!

pret a porter just basically means wearable so I meant portable

I love learning new things (which means I google all the time). Now that I know what your avatar is.... doesn't scare me as bad. There where some google images that he looked pretty good. ;) I thought the TeCab looked very GQ. (Gentlemen Quarterly) You must be a business man by day and Lobo at night. heehee Anyway, nice to meet you.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Tecab is basically an ecab with a 510 thread and a clearomizer attached instead of the ego-c type dripping system, here:

Anyvape TeCab

By the way that is not a clown it is Lobo and yes he is a bit scary:)!!

pret a porter just basically means wearable so I meant portable

The TeCab looks incredible cool!!! Thank you for posting about it.

(And don't take things I post seriously, I am often joking. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread