Hello wide world of ecigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSummer

May 31, 2013
Tennessee
My name is Summer. I just joined yesterday, and have been mostly reading, so figured I would throw myself out there in an introduction. :)

I'm 24 and haven't really been smoking that long.. a year and a half to two years maybe. I wouldn't say I'm a heavy smoker either. I smoke about a PAD, but they are Ultra Light 72's and everyone says I just smoke air... soooo... :blush:

I enjoy the whole smoking process though and after hearing my mom go on and on about vaping, I figured it could be a good alternative for me. I ordered my first starter kit and got the Vision Spinners with the EVOD Kanger Clearomizers and then a Kanger Protank. And just got the email a few minutes ago that it has shipped, so pretty excited!

So, that's that. :) Hello everyone!!

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Welcome to the forums, and good choices of stop smoking, and great first setup kit you ordered. And tell your mom, props to her in getting you pointed in the right direction instead of stinkies at such a yound age, wish e-cigs were around when I first started smoking in the military then wanted to quit after getting out.

MsSummer

May 31, 2013
Tennessee
I haven't seen the Vamo. My mom recommended and had bought the Spinner for herself and I know she is a researcher and a reader, so I trusted her judgement. I'll probably start looking into more after I get mine in the mail. :p

If I had done the research, I probably would have started with ecigs and no nic. I like the vapor feeling and the smoking process. But I don't like the smell of cigarettes.

Last edited:

Shadowdax

Apr 22, 2013
Wyoming,Mi,USA
I haven't seen the Vamo. My mom recommended and had bought the Spinner for herself and I know she is a researcher and a reader, so I trusted her judgement. I'll probably start looking into more after I get mine in the mail. :p

If I had done the research, I probably would have started with ecigs and no nic. I like the vapor feeling and the smoking process. But I don't like the smell of cigarettes.

Hi MsSummer
I have a Vamo and a Spinner they both work great Welcome to ECF

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF :vapor:

Sonic
zuvXjQC.png

Smithy963

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Welcome MsSummer :)

When your kit arrives if you don't find that instant 'this is great, I'll never smoke again feeling' then don't worry, just stick with it.

Draw a little slower on the device, enjoy the flavours and the experience, it's not there just to cure a craving.

Keep it with you as much as you can and always use the PV before going to an analogue.

I wish you luck :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread