Not open for further replies.

Tasiamay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
Phoenix
Hi Everyone -

I'm hoping you Notcigs folks can help me here.

I'm currently using an eGo-T and while it's OK ... it's really not cutting it - leaving me constantly craving analogs.

I don't have a lot of money, but managed to save few extra bucks here and there and am looking into getting either the Buzz Pro or the Infinity Pro. Right now I have a pre-order in for the VVPV for my "out and about" PV ... but need something for at home.

I put up a WTB add in the classifieds to find a used Buzz Pro so I don't have to dip into my VVPV savings ... but alas, many views with no replies. I guess everyone loves their Buzz Pro's too much to sell them :)

Right now, I'm trying to decide between a Buzz Pro and an Infinity Pro. Does anyone happen to have a side-by-side picture of the two together? I like the smallness of the Infinity Pro, but I'm worried about the length.

Also, I plan on using whichever one I buy with a tank - either a Liquinator or one of Johnboy's tanks (if I can ever catch the thread when he posts them for sale - those suckers go quick). Will the tank look better on the Buzz Pro or the Infinity Pro?

I plan on waiting for the 510 Chrome top and bottom caps to get back in stock before I order ... so I have some time to decide.

Thanks all for your help!!

Iluvthearmy

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
The Desert
the Buzz does look good with a tank and will take a hell of a thrashing, but the infinity feels more streamlined in my hand and kicks like a mule.I use both....I'm not much help I guess because it's like picking a favorite child, but if your going to mount a tank the Buzz really is the more aesthetically pleasing choice. I think those chrome caps look pretty good too btw.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
No pics of Infinity Pro yet, 'cause they won't be on the market for a few weeks yet but I have a pic of a Buzz Pro with chrome caps and a liquinator.
100_1032.jpg

Here's one with a Tornado (CE2) Tank.
100_1036.jpg

Tasiamay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
Phoenix
Thanks everyone for the replies and pictures!!

These are both original Buzz and Infinity but the sizes of them are about the same as the Buzz and Infinity Pros.

DSC02002.jpg
This is exactly what I needed to see. The Infinity, although sexy in it's own right, is just too long for me. The Buzz looks just right :)

Here's my blue Buzz Pro with chrome caps and a Liquinator:
landlord-albums-mods-picture50055-2011-08-17-18-56-06.jpg
The Buzz Pro with the Liquinators look very sexy (or should I say handsome) ... especially the blue one! Thanks, Landlord for the picture!!

Now that I've made up my mind ... a Blue Buzz Pro with a Liquinator tank and blue/white drip tip - I just have to hurry up and wait for the chrome top and bottom caps to come in.

Thanks again everyone - you guys rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread