Help me with my 1st order! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been vaping a few days now and have a massive sweet tooth, so glad I found out about Ms. T's Bakery - and best of all she ships to my country! yeah! :D

So I wanna make my first order and need to dwindle it down (lol I literally read almost every thread in this subforum before making up my wishlist!). :D I'm using a Joye 510-T so I'm hoping her dark juices won't mess up my tank carts? Can anyone comment on the compatibility?

My favorite flavors are anything with vanilla, coffee, menthol (not mint!), chocolate (milk not dark!), cream and caramel. I'm not into anything fruity, except for maybe cherries and sour apple. Too scared to try to vape anything sour though, not sure I'll like it!

Although it's only been a few days, I don't care too much about throat hit, I find I need a little of it, first thing in the morning but that's it. I currently vape at 18mg and will probably order at that level.

My questions:

Unflavored e-juice - I want to use this to cut flavors that are too strong & for safer chain vaping. What's the ratio on this one? the same as the others? more VG than PG?

Maraschino - Anyone tried it? I haven't found a review on it - Does it just taste like very sweet cherry or does it really pop like a maraschino cherry and taste all syrupy?

Gourmet Vanilla - how does this differ from the other vanillas?

Menthol (normal strength) - how's the TH on it? Thinking I'll need it in the mornings!

Is there a flavor that tastes like a peppermint patty? or Cake batter? or whipped cream?

I've read a lot of threads that say a lot of companies' chocolate e-juice taste like a tootsie roll. Is Ms. T's better? Which is her best milk chocolate flavor, in your opinion? (don't care if it's plain or added to another flavor - I'll try anything chocolatey!)

I am definitely buying:

Vanilla Custard
Espresso
Waffles
Cheesecake
Aunt T's Mint or 9'Oclock Mint (whatever tastes like a pp patty!)
Menthol

________

Ms. T, what sort of sweetener do you use? I actually don't eat much junk food and eat healthy and find that when I eat/drink anything with artificial sweeteners (like sweet 'n low, etc.) it makes me sick. I think it's something about the pH... I can only consume natural sugars or plain white sugar without seriously retching & getting a migraine (sorry for that mental image). :blush:

Okay, that's it for now lol. Thank you soooo much for any replies!! I can't wait to make my first order (Ms. T - I love that you ship worldwide! You're saving me from Dekang juices!) :D

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Out of all of those I've only tried Her Menthol (light) and it is STRONG!!! Like burns your eyes/nose/throat strong!! After using it awhile it dulls my sense of taste and numbs my throat so I can vape it longer. But it is insanely strong! I like using it to mix with other flavors. I'm not saying don't get it, just warning you. I think you should get it and if you ever run into a flavor you don't like try using it to mix...I've heard vanilla is good for mixing with too.
I absolutely love the French vanilla!! I haven't tried her others yet, but I plan to!!
As for the sour apple lollipop (if that's the one you were referring to) its not very sour. It's not like a jolly rancher, it's more like a blow pop. More sweet, less sour. JMHO of course.

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
I order 4 bottles of snicker doodle every week to every other week. I have 1 and a half bottles left. I simply suck this juice down like there's no tomorrow its delicious. This is one I absolutly CANNOT be without.. a must have in my juice collection and in surplus at all times. This juice is not only all the hype, it lives up to it. It is an all day vape every day, with an occasional go to flavor on the side, just so when I come back to the snicker doodle I can continue to realize just how brilliant and amazin this juice is. Dont think, just add this to your cart. You will not be sorry!!!

I had to order the Snickerdoodle just to see what everyone was going on about! :D

This is what I ended up ordering:

• 1 x French Vanilla Cappuccino E-Juice
    (Bottle Size: 6 ml)
  • 1 x Cranberry Juice E-Juice
  • 1 x Cinnamon Roll E-Juice
  • 1 x Caramel Chocolate Brownies E-Juice
  • 1 x Snickerdoodle Cookies E-Juice
  • 1 x Cheesecake E-Juice
  • 1 x 9 O'Clock Mint E-Juice
  • 1 x Maraschino E-Juice
  • 1 x Vanilla Custard E-Juice
  • 1 x Menthol E-Juice
  • 1 x Testing Area Survey PDF
  • 1 x Butterscotch Caramel Maple E-Juice
  • 1 x Gourmet Vanilla E-Juice
  • 1 x Raspberry Lemonade E-Juice
You can bet a review of them all will follow!

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I had to order the Snickerdoodle just to see what everyone was going on about! :D

I'm a hard-core Apple Pie fan, have been since I tossed a bottle into an order, just to test it. But, I have to admit, when I'm swapping flavors it's a tough choice between Apple Pie and Snickerdoodle Cookie. That's some seriously good juice, right there.

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
I'm a hard-core Apple Pie fan, have been since I tossed a bottle into an order, just to test it. But, I have to admit, when I'm swapping flavors it's a tough choice between Apple Pie and Snickerdoodle Cookie. That's some seriously good juice, right there.

I may just have to try apple pie next go :p Haven't been wowed by other vendors apple pie... But if she hit the accuracy with apple pie w/ the crumble crust and all the same way all the notes of flavor appear in her snickdoodle, it may be a winner!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread