The irony of getting hooked on your first order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
You follow the basic rules of not getting large bottles of juices when you order from a new supplier and that is a smart thing to do but, now I find myself irratated that I followed this rule lol... How was I suppose to know that Ms. T juices were indeed yummy like everyone mentioned. Had other vapers not mentioned some other suppliers you didn't like as being the same afterall.. And I had no idea I would run out of the 2 favorite 6ml bottles of juices I got in less than a week. Thankfully I have other Ms. T flavors to use but, my tastebuds aren't into chocolate like I thought they would be and my dodo head bought 5 flavors with chocolate in it lol... I still have honey and although it is yummy, it isn't really a regular vape to me. I've mixed some with my menthol all day vape to hold me over but, it isn't doing the job for me.. Heck my menthol isn't doing the job at all for the last couple days come to think of it. I think Ms. T's juices are a menthol killer and now I have bottles of cool juice that don't taste like they use to before I started using Ms. T's juices.. Guess my menthol addiction got killed off a lot quicker than I ever thought it would...

Yeah yeah I am ranting on and on but, what else is one to do when they are home alone and in a I want more yummy juice nowwwwwwww mood?? Gotta let it out, can't hold it in. Gotta warn others to not be stupid and do the same as I.... ORDER bigger bottles, don't follow the smarty pants rules when it comes to Ms. T juices for goodness sake... you will be sorry too if you don't do so I tell you..

oh why why why did I follow the darn basic rules for goodness sake :facepalm:

Okay now for my rating on Mrs. T Juices:
COTTON CANDY = A+
....TH yes, vapor yes, flavor yes, sweet yes but not tooo sweet..
STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE (testing area) = A
....TH yes after a couple days, vapor yes, flavor yes, sweet yes med.
HONEY = A+
....TH kinda, vapor yes, flavor yes and if I didn't know better I'd think Ms. T went to store and bought a bottle of it and poured it into a 6ml one lol. sweet low (this is regular honey not sweet honey).

ALL 5 CHOCOLATE JUICES: I've decided not to rate since I seem to be having a problem with distinguishing the difference in them.. All smell great, tasted decent but I can only taste cocoa powder mix when I vape them, with the exception of Ms. T Mint which barely does so (my fav out of the bunch).. I noticed my cool cartomizers aren't doing good with the chocolates so I believe that to be the problem more than the juices not tasting like they should to me.. Sure they will when I get an atomizer though :)

okay that is it for now and if you made it this far, you must be bored as heck lol

susieque

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
pennsylvania
loved your post sylvie - got a chuckle out of it ! well at least you got a feel on what your tastebuds are liking. i use carts as well and i also have trouble with darker liquids.. i just have to put a new cart on more often, but i think it's worth it. you could always put your chocolate treats on the trading post... i'm sure somebody will love them.. i'm so glad your enjoying her liquids. they are out of this world....

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
I loved the 'baking' email too vaporingqueen!!
Yup, they don't last but a couple days in that size when they are delicious lol.. Got bigger bottles the second time around that was for sure and am very glad I only got low nic too lol .. Hope you enjoy them too..

PS: your Avatar reminds me of the Renaissance, love the dress.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
OHHH MMYYY, now you tell me!!! My first order is now Baking... lol I can't get over that term when I got the email. "baking" then to read this and find I only ordered 4 - 6ml bottles of juice. If it is that good it will last me a whopping 4 days at best. ugh!:facepalm:

This is why I told you not to offer samples when you're getting that size!

Enjoy 'em while you've got 'em, because they won't last long!!!!

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
This is why I told you not to offer samples when you're getting that size!

Enjoy 'em while you've got 'em, because they won't last long!!!!

There's never to little that you can't share, I would share my last drop with you Nancy. So your still getting half. ppfft!:p Then we can both order big bottles

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Thanks Sylvie,

Do you know how long Ms T requires before shipping? I am starting to get that need to stalk the mailman :)

Ps That picture was taken this past April right before the Queen's Ball to kick off the Apple Blossom Festival. I liked the Egyptian look that dress had :)

Not long like someone mentioned.. I believe both times they baked by next day and ships day after and since you are in VA, next state from me, it will ship to you within 2 days like it did for both my orders... so 4 days total :). Not long at all but, is longer than it took me to run out of the first 6ml flavor I couldn't put down lol

Apple festival, well I was close, I was thinking of the Renaissance festival lol.. I do see the Eqyptian look now though..

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Not long like someone mentioned.. I believe both times they baked by next day and ships day after and since you are in VA, next state from me, it will ship to you within 2 days like it did for both my orders... so 4 days total :). Not long at all but, is longer than it took me to run out of the first 6ml flavor I couldn't put down lol

Apple festival, well I was close, I was thinking of the Renaissance festival lol.. I do see the Eqyptian look now though..

My order has shipped, whoo hoo, but I am wondering if I shouldn't place another order, I am scared I will run out already :?: I only wish she would make bigger bottles. I would be so happy with 30ml bottles, I am so use to having 5-8 oz's each of my favorites and a total of about 100oz on hand.

If a Renaissance Festival came around that dress would be perfect! :) and for what I paid for it, I would love to wear it at least twice.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
lol you reallyyy don't like to run out of your favorites do ya lol

Not sure why but bigger bottles always tasted different than smaller bottles to me so I stick to 10 or 15ml ones usually...but than again, the big bottles I use to get were from other suppliers that never hooked me like the majority of Ms. T's juices have soooo yeah ya'll are right we do need bigger bottles!! it's not like hers would last long enough to loose flavor or anything now that I think of it lol

lol for the price I'm thinking you paid for it (Renaissance Festival had ones very familiar for sale), I'd wear for halloween too lol

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
No I don't like running out, that's scary. The things nightmares are made of. :?:

That's a great idea! Halloween, a fee added accessories and I would be good to go :)

lol you reallyyy don't like to run out of your favorites do ya lol

Not sure why but bigger bottles always tasted different than smaller bottles to me so I stick to 10 or 15ml ones usually...but than again, the big bottles I use to get were from other suppliers that never hooked me like the majority of Ms. T's juices have soooo yeah ya'll are right we do need bigger bottles!! it's not like hers would last long enough to loose flavor or anything now that I think of it lol

lol for the price I'm thinking you paid for it (Renaissance Festival had ones very familiar for sale), I'd wear for halloween too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread