Help- Need soemthing new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash

Jun 10, 2010
Texas
Hey guys im not per say new to vaping but i could use some help from some of the more experienced vapers. Ive had my Blu (L88B model) e cig for the past year. Ive absolutley hated it until i got some atomizers from volcano and started using the blu foam mod. I dont mind doing the maintenance to the atomizers or refilling the carts myself but after the year ive had it (gotten me off analogs if nothing else :2cool:) it just isn't giving me the kick i need anymore. I've been looking into the volcano magma, revolver elite, and the revolver gemini. Are any of these 3 models gonna give me great vapor production with a good taste and throat hit? If not im up for any suggestions i just dont want to make a dumb buy of something im not going to use.

Cash

Jun 10, 2010
Texas
It just seems like with this model im filling it every use and the juice of a full cart might last 10 minuits. The throat his is there but not near like an analog. There is a decent vapor production but every time i use the thing i have to fidgit with it to get it working decent. does a high voltage mod offer a better throat hit and more vapor?

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I'm still waiting on my chosen mod, but I have heard the high voltage give a bigger kick.

I am going with a 510 atty which is suppose to be one of the higher TH kicks already.

I know you're very new to the forum, but you might want to check out some of the review threads to see if there is anything that sounds closer to what you need.

Don't have to be able to post in the thread to read it.

Cash

Jun 10, 2010
Texas
Yeah ive been reading and thats why of the three im looking at ive heard many pro's and con's the volcano magma is what im looking at since many people swear by a 510 but I have not found anywhere to give me the model of the Revolver elite though Nikko did an awsome review about it. There are many models out there I dont know about and im still on the search before I make another buy. That's why im asking for some input heh. The revolver does sound nice but im just affraid ill run into the same problem ive been having.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I've been making and using 6V mods with high resistance atty for a couple months. I use a 3.7V battery with cartos when I'm on the road and I gotta say it's kinda hard to step back down to the 3.7.
YES. a high volt mod gives a lot more vapor a better throat and is all around more satisfying. My favorite are the 901 HV attys at 6V. Everything the HV 510 has plus better flavor.

Cash

Jun 10, 2010
Texas
cool thanks ill definatley check that out not like i can do much harm trying to fiddle with the blu trying to get it where i want it. Other than that though does anyone have any thoughts on models that could give a good vape with just a few mods such as the blue foam mod? Also can you get good high voltage atomizers for the 510 and DSE901 and if so whats a good sight for those?

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
Yeah ive been reading and thats why of the three im looking at ive heard many pro's and con's the volcano magma is what im looking at since many people swear by a 510 but I have not found anywhere to give me the model of the Revolver elite though Nikko did an awsome review about it. There are many models out there I dont know about and im still on the search before I make another buy. That's why im asking for some input heh. The revolver does sound nice but im just affraid ill run into the same problem ive been having.

The volcano Magma and the revolver gemini are basically 510's. As I'm sure you've read the 510 is one of the most popular choices. I upgraded to a Joye 510 from a blu, so I know where you are coming from.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Roll yourself over to Ikenvape.com and pick yourself up a Lazer mod, charger, a few AW 10440's and some Low Resistence (2.0 Ohm) 510 Atties. You will never, ever regret it... oh and get some drip tips while you're at it.

Isaak at Ikenvape's a good guy. I've had good experiences dealing with him. I get my HV attys for my 6V mods from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread