Hi all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
Hi I just got into the world of vaping two weeks ago. Had a puff of a analog and hated it. Been analog free since.
Currently have a tesla, a leather ego 1000 mah, a 650 mah ego, a protank 2.2 ohm, protank 2 mini 2.5 ohm, protank 3 1.8 ohm, and a megatwix which the tesla reads at 1.7 ohm.
I'm loving this life saving hobby ^_^

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
It is addicting lmao. Yeahhhh my funds the past two weeks have been...... Welllllll nonexistent.
It's just so refreshing and sigh of relief to have ditched a pack a day smoke addiction to analogs with something that actually works and is safe. I tried nicorette, made me sicker than a dog, cold turkey turned me into a rabid werewolf on steroids tried patch, sick. Tried chantix and felt like my guts were melting, it was horrible. Don't get me started on the werewolf b**h fit modes with all 4 of these methods.
I'm vaping analog free and my co-workers, friends and family are still alive ^_^ everyone wins!

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Hi I just got into the world of vaping two weeks ago. Had a puff of a analog and hated it. Been analog free since.
Currently have a tesla, a leather ego 1000 mah, a 650 mah ego, a protank 2.2 ohm, protank 2 mini 2.5 ohm, protank 3 1.8 ohm, and a megatwix which the tesla reads at 1.7 ohm.
I'm loving this life saving hobby ^_^

Hello and Welcome to ECF! :)
Sweet Gear You Got If your going to Vape go all Out! My Kind Of Vaper!

Telly R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Vape Room, NC
Hello and welcome aboard... It is in fact a life saving hobby... However, I will respectfully suggest to move along prudently... If you can afford all the "great" "highly praised and regarded" & "the latest vapor nirvana provoking machine"; go for it! Otherwise, hit the cruise control button. ;-). I learned this the hard way! lol...
Do extensive research, seek advise from the proven veterans here, watch tons of YouTube review videos and get some quality batteries!!! lol... Best wishes on your new life's journey.

Last edited:

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
Hi and Welcome!

That is quite a "starter kit" you have there ;) I'm guessing that someone took the time to do a little research before saving their life! LOL

Lol my first one the Ce4 was a impulse buy while I was going to buy analogs. Then the vivi tank was a impulse buy, then I started looking up coils and such, and then hit the gas from there. I do research the hell out of things esp while bored at work.

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
Hello and Welcome to ECF! :)
Sweet Gear You Got If your going to Vape go all Out! My Kind Of Vaper!

Thanks ^_^ I don't think I'll be slowing down anytime soon with tanks and attys. going to stick with the tesla and the two batts I have may pick up a mega-v v3 for a slim vv/vw batt., def want to do a RBA, and of course heh a pantry of flavors. When my first unit, the CE-4 650 mah wears out, I'm framing it.

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
Hello and welcome aboard... It is in fact a life saving hobby... However, I will respectfully suggest to move along prudently... If you can afford all the "great" "highly praised and regarded" & "the latest vapor nirvana provoking machine"; go for it! Otherwise, hit the cruise control button. ;-). I learned this the hard way! lol...
Do extensive research, seek advise from the proven veterans here, watch tons of YouTube review videos and get some quality batteries!!! lol... Best wishes on your new life's journey.

Yeah the tesla was one of my big blow out buys. With it I honestly don't need anything else besides flavors, and some clearos to hot swap flavors :)

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
I just started vaping also and so far I'm in love. Just ordered more supplied yesterday

>^·^< Sent From Meow LG G2

its definately addicting. I think back, esp when I first started seeing the EGO CE-4 design floating around town, and wonder "why in the hell didnt I start this then.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
what in everyone's opinion the best tank/clearo/carto/atty for vapor+flavor production? So far my protank, and protank 2 mini are the kings in my arsenal. however I am always wanting to edge for more ;) muwaaahaaahaaaaaaa :evil:

I don't know where Fillmore is never heard of it hahaha.

But in my opinion, the best flavor is always going to be a dripping atty. It's direct and gives you 100% of your Eliquid's flavor. :)
So you can either get a 510 dripping atty like the HH.357 from Avid Vaper(I LOVE IT) and use that. It's also great for sampling juice! :D

Now for full flavor and something you don't have to drip constantly- you can get a RBA like a KayFunLite Plus. :) Now you would have to learn how to build and do so safely(not difficult)- you can get FULL flavor off a tank system like this where you can change your wick as you please. :)

Now the best flavor with convenience at a good price that you can fill and go would be a carto tank- like the ones that IBTanked makes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread