Hi folks - New to the forum, not so new to vaping but got a few questions about my set up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
NEBOX looks ace! 10ml tank is insane!

I don't even know where to start now with preparing for all of these stupid regulations!

I would start with nicotine, mods, decent flavors and a few RDAs or rtas.

They can't outlaw VG,PG, 18650 batteries so make sure your mods uses 18650s. They can't outlaw cotton and Dacron wicking.

There are so many other industries that rely on those items.

Check one of my recent blog entries. In the last one I think I spell out the assorted industries that NEED those items.

I will take VG for example.

As a sweetener, in soap production, in the airlocks when making wine, in hand lotion and more.

So spend your money where it will do the most good instead of hoarding a bunch of stuff that will NOT GO AWAY!

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I don't even know where to start now with preparing for all of these stupid regulations!

Start with stockpiling nicotine. You can learn DIY later. PG, VG and flavors will always be available. Nicotine may not be if the powers that be get their way (and they usually do). :evil:

I have enough nicotine in my freezer to last my lifetime. I also have 10+ PT2's, well over 100 Kanger coils and parts to repair/rebuild them. I may also buy a few RTA's just to have them. Hopefully at least one of my 3 Provari will last for the next 20+ years, although I may buy a couple more.

As the saying goes, "Better to have and not need than to need and not have".

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Start with stockpiling nicotine. You can learn DIY later. PG, VG and flavors will always be available. Nicotine may not be if the powers that be get their way (and they usually do). :evil:

I have enough nicotine in my freezer to last my lifetime. I also have 10+ PT2's, well over 100 Kanger coils and parts to repair/rebuild them. I may also buy a few RTA's just to have them. Hopefully at least one of my 3 Provari will last for the next 20+ years, although I may buy a couple more.

As the saying goes, "Better to have and not need than to need and not have".

Agree with most of what you said. I would also stockpile mods (18650) flavors , and RTA or RBAs.

If the deeming regulations go into effect you're prepared. If the Vapers stand together and block it. You have vape gear to last for years and look at the money you saved by preventing inflation over the next few years.

Prepping is a win win situation.

If something happens you're prepared.

If nothing happens put it in rotation and consume then you have the time and patience to get things on sale vabd save a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread