Hi! From Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

kico166

ECF Veteran
SW corner, so you live in a wind farm? :)

If the smoke shop near you has a good selection of vape supplies, post it up. I rarely, but sometimes am down there.

Guess I better go down there and take a look! It's at Worthington (if you take the 2nd exit - of the 3) it's right by the WalMart entrance at the dead end. You can see the see the WalMart sign along I-90 ...

No, I'm not on a wind farm (eye sores that mess up cell reception) but there are a few near my area. Sounds like they have plans to put a bunch more in all along the I-90 corridor ... but I am on a farm non-the-less! We retired from foster care to move in w/ mom and bro so for room & board - I help mom take care of the house / get cash with a mowing job and occasional construction stuff with my brother. He's the reason I decided to try the ecig again - couldn't stand to have him worrying about my nicotine problem! :p

kico166

ECF Veteran
Last edited:

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Guess I better go down there and take a look! It's at Worthington (if you take the 2nd exit - of the 3) it's right by the WalMart entrance at the dead end. You can see the see the WalMart sign along I-90 ...

I know the area a bit. There are only so many "cities" you could have referenced. I was in Fairmont not long ago. Let us know how it looks. If they have supplies it will be a nice backup for you :)

kico166

ECF Veteran
Welcome! I scanned through this thread, but didn't see a link.

There's a MN vaper's sub-forum here, I believe they do meet-ups once a monthish. Check it out if you like. I'm from the St Cloud area, so I don't get down to the cities much.

MN Vapers

umm - dumb question here but ... what sorta link were you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread