Hi guys!!!!!!! I'm new to ECF, but not new to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been buying my PV supplies from Volcano E Cigs (tried to link, but site censored it) ever since I started vaping. But after repeatedly receiving faulty devices I need a new store. I really like Volcano's Lavatube. Does anybody online sell anything like that? If I could find a device that uses the same battery that would be great.

What are some good places to get cartomizers/clearomizers?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome! I didn't want you to feel ignored. I don't know much about Lava Tubes, but I think they are similar to L-Riders, which I've seen vendors selling. EpicStorm by L-Rider (Version 2.0 LavaTube)

As far as clearos/cartos/etc., I buy mine from different vendors, since I can't seem to find one that has everything I want.

Thank you! That EpicStorm is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. I think I'll hold out on getting one until I have money to spare.

I seem to have bad luck with clearos. The ones with a wick never ever wick properly unless I'm holding it upside down. Which looks extremely awkward when you're out and about in public. Do you guys know of one that wicks properly? I've been using the dual coil clearos that have polyfill (from Volcano) and I'm not really digging them anymore.

jennilydg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2013
texas
[QUOTE
I seem to have bad luck with clearos. The ones with a wick never ever wick properly unless I'm holding it upside down. Which looks extremely awkward when you're out and about in public. Do you guys know of one that wicks properly? I've been using the dual coil clearos that have polyfill (from Volcano) and I'm not really digging them anymore.[/QUOTE

TRY THE KANGER T3 OR KANGER EVOD OR THE VAPEONLY. ALL ARE BCC AND ARE EXCELLENT. I TOO HAD TROUBLE USING CLEAROS AND WILL NEVER GO BACK.

jennilydg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2013
texas
Im still vaping on the cartomizers. What does the kanger t3, kanger evod and the vapeonly do? I've never tried anything but cartomizers.

The Kanger T3, Evod and Vapeonly are BCC (Bottom Coil Clearos)....meaning wicks are at the bottom so they always stay moist/wet. No tipping or turning and no dry hits. You can get all 3 from Gotvapes online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread