Hi, new here, just thought id introduce myself :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Derek, im son of Mike (misplacedsooner). I smoked cigarettes for about a year or so up until a couple months ago whenever my dad showed me the vast world of ecigs, started out with a 650mah ego t and now have a e-power 14650 and am looking to upgrade to a splash in a week or so, gotta admit im hooked!
Anyways, a little bit about myself..I'm 20 years old and i enjoy playing guitar and art of all sorts (mainly just drawing temporary tattoos with various utencils, designing my own clothes, shoes, shirts etc.), I'd consider myself pretty chill and easy to get along with so feel free to msg me :) 0113111930-00.jpg

Last edited:

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Welcome DLC_Guitarist20, hey there misplacedsooner. Glad to see it's now a family affair. But......misplaced, you do know what's going to happen now, right?

"Hey Dad, got a mod I can borrow? Can't seem to find my eGo."

"Hey Dad, got any good juice today? I'm out right now"

Just kidding DLC. But it will be nice when you can get together for a while and trade flavors, or check out each others new toys. I envy you both, you have someone special you can share this great experience with. Now you will have a good idea of what to get each other for Christmas heheh

Balth

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Welcome DLC_Guitarist20, hey there misplacedsooner. Glad to see it's now a family affair. But......misplaced, you do know what's going to happen now, right?

"Hey Dad, got a mod I can borrow? Can't seem to find my eGo."

"Hey Dad, got any good juice today? I'm out right now"

Just kidding DLC. But it will be nice when you can get together for a while and trade flavors, or check out each others new toys. I envy you both, you have someone special you can share this great experience with. Now you will have a good idea of what to get each other for Christmas heheh

Balth

balth, he has hit on every mod ive ever owned but an ego-t is all id let him take out of the house before he started getting his own,lol. then i got the thing....dont burn up my attys!!!! keep em wet...dont flood them, bla, bla, bla.
he is getting the hang of things real fast though.

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
what do you guys think about the little vv box mods?

Heyas DLC_Guitarist20,

The little vv box mods seem very convenient and are priced well, imo. Also, they stand on end alot better than tube mods, and won't roll off the table if you set them on the side :p

Don't get me wrong, I like both box mods and tube mods. Each have their advantages. :D

:thumbs: for any vv mod.

Maximillian the Vaguely Disreputable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread