Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

May 9, 2012
UK
Hi, I'm new here been vaping since jan 1st this year (since giving up the real cigs),went through blu (skycigs) --> Ego --> boge carto + ego twist -->(soon) lavatube

Fav eliquids

(Vermillion River)
- Kentucky maplewood
- Premium blend

(Pipe Sauce)
-Long bottom leaf (Oak barrel cider not so great but looking forward to trying the rest of the range)

(Grizwalds gourmet mix)
- Lubbly Bubbly

Most awful eliquids
- most vanilla flavors
- (Dekang)
- (Vermillion River) fruit anything
- I could go on

Vexations

Jul 15, 2012
Louisiana
Hi, I'm new here been vaping since jan 1st this year (since giving up the real cigs),went through blu (skycigs) --> Ego --> boge carto + ego twist -->(soon) lavatube

Fav eliquids

(Vermillion River)
- Kentucky maplewood
- Premium blend

(Pipe Sauce)
-Long bottom leaf (Oak barrel cider not so great but looking forward to trying the rest of the range)

(Grizwalds gourmet mix)
- Lubbly Bubbly

Most awful eliquids
- most vanilla flavors
- (Dekang)
- (Vermillion River) fruit anything
- I could go on

Awww I love nearly every vanilla flavor.

leaf

May 9, 2012
UK
Welcome Leaf! I never thought to find a tobacco flavor that suited me. I figured since I'd smoked tobacco so long it was time for a change. Vanilla is nice!

Cheers, when i started my quest for an all day vape, never imagined tobacco would even be a taste I'd go for. great to see people playing around with the flavors.

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
I've read many people trying to find a taste that closely matched their old "analogs". This is apparently impossible due to all sorts of reasons. I've tried well over 50 flavors, but my regular "goto" fluid is peppermint with a hint of artic menthol. Nice, cool vape; keeps the sinuses open :) I also really like clove; but I don't inhale that one since I'm pretty sure that's not healthy for the lungs.

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
A lot of times you become so used to the chemical flavor that, in the end result, that is what you are looking for. Addiction has many different things that make it up as many people know - all the way down the taste. Just remember, don't look for something that is exactly like your old cigs that you bought at the store! Just ask and you will almost always get an answere here, that's what I have experienced anyways :D.
Happy vaping bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread