Highbrow Vapor, a flavor to fall in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Excellent customer support, takes comments/suggestions, up to par delivery, and a lovely packaging care. Not to mention the impressive bark knot he provides holding the bottles. I have become officially hooked with his products it's not even funny. Every flavor I switch off I can't get enough, my friends can't get enough, and not to mention it's unbelievably clean/delicious. Two weeks have passed from the very first order I made and the flavors have not been changed or altered by time and neither by color. This man is pure genius.

Now I wanted to review the many flavors I ordered this week but sadly I'm stuck on cartomizers restocking :oops:, which sadly I had to use a friend's cig last night to try this awesome Godly flavor, Menthol + Blue berry.
Hear me well... This is like nothing I have ever encountered before. When I asked about menthol reference on how it tasted from Bryan, he told me it's a bitter tasting menthol. Solution? I asked him if he can mix it with blue berry, thus menthol blue verry = divine. Cool throat hit with a smooth exhale of juicy blue berry. It's so nostalgic the laddies at the pool table last night were all over me saying this "boy you rocking that ecig, wish the other fellas wouldn't smoke something stanks".

This has become my personal favorite mix and I would really recommend this mix to anyone. If you're not a menthol person and want that throat hit, then this mix is perfect just for you. On a side note, my back up cartomizers coming in this Monday, so hopefully more reviews on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread