Highbrow Vapor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Jerms! Long time no contact! Been keeping NETs on the backburner recently. Looking forward to catching up the 400+ pages that I've missed :blink:

I still love the Highbrow, though the GoodeJuice Perique has also been haunting my dreams...

Haha, yes the NT thread has been zipping right along lately.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

ThatPoshGirl

Aug 11, 2008
Hardly any vendors make their own nicotine. I'm not sure how nicotine is extracted from tobacco, but the concentrated nicotine used for ejuice is in a base of pg, vg, or both.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
I don't know then. There is still a weird taste that is consistent with all the juices I have tried, and it reminds me of poor quality water, which is why I figured the water had something to do with it.

I've found that their tobaccos change SIGNIFICANTLY after a month or more. Something truly magical happens after this initial hump. It then steadily gets better, plateauing at 2 months, it seems. If you like complex yet [very] powerful flavors, their Perique lends itself to a very nice all-day vape.

I've also found their dark chocolate and tiramisu requires at least 2-3 weeks of steeping for it to shine. Becomes much more powerful, yet remains nice and subtle. Quite good.

Hmmm... I think there is something to that steeping thing.

I bought some HighBrow a year ago, when I had just started vaping - capuccino and expresso. I found it quite dull, so I just threw it in the drawer and forgot about it.

A week ago, I ran out of juice with no way of buying more in my country, because my VapeEscape supply suddenly SPOILED after 3 months (I hate those people). So I had to go back to some bottles I had in my drawer, including the HighBrow.

And guess what? The others are still not great, but I now find the Highbrow delicious and I thank God I bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread