Hit It or Quit It - Gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
I compile everything from source code so the sky is the limit on what I want to do. Did not realize they were making distro's tuned to music lovers, that is rather interesting.

On topic: I am enjoying 90 day old Gravity in my TOBH at 0.9 Ohms dual coil with ReadyXwick on the King. I am getting mostly cranberry with a hint of citrus along with peach on the exhale.

Are you steeping it, keeping the the freezer or just letting it hang out casually on a shelf? Just curious.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
I'm running the latest Ubuntu LTS. In a lot of ways I would prefer a different, but it's the only OS i've had luck installing on my machine (my computer was Windows 8 UEFI pre-installed...what a pain in the neck that was). I really would like to install a music-oriented distro so I can get back into recording. Eventually I may just try to install a real time kernal or something...I've got some nice software for it but the OS won't run it well.

Win95 SE rocks you all!!!! :D Especially when I hit my "turbo" button!!!

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Sorry bout dat.....couldn't help myself, just bought this bad boy and am going to have to curtail my NT purchases for a bit LOL!
bbbd28a6c8d8627c3c611a6b2ab8790e-orig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread