Hit It or Quit It - Radioactive (SR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Oh, but you have influence in the NT sanctum - some (or maybe a lot) well placed words with Lady Katy would have far more effect with Lord Clark than our pleas from afar . . . . ;)

Yes. More would be better!
Hey DB, did you call Katy yet?

Fine ya'll win :p
I will make an attempt lmao

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Fine ya'll win :p
I will make an attempt lmao

Good man! Take one for the team and all that.

And...here is your reward:
B4YkAmV.jpg

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
I'm so late on this but... no Radio?! I agree with the consensus. I almost didn't buy it based on the description and honestly didn't expect to like it. It's probably the finest eliquid I've tried. I've vaped it more than any other eliquid from anywhere. The only reason I haven't bought it recently is that I much prefer it fresh. Just been waiting on the next batch to get that fresh raw experience.

This may be the one flavor that Nicoticket shouldn't sell steeped. I simply love really well aged CLS, CB, Doodle, Frenilla, etc... but fresh Radioactive is the king. I know a lot of people prefer it aged but it has such a unique flavor when it's young and letting it sit diminishes that. My hope was to wait until the next batch and buy a ton of it and keep my spare bottles in the fridge to slow down the steep as much as possible. When Radioactive is fresh it's like the "Billy the Kid" of the NT lineup. Aggressive and brash. As it ages it stays wonderful but completely smooths out and starts to taste a lot sweeter. That's the one reason I haven't ordered more of this last run. The raw fresh flavor just blows me away. Old Radio is much closer to other NT flavors. The fresh stuff sings while the steeped bottles hum. Maybe if he made much smaller batches and gave it a new name and a better description it would sell better. I'd order almost nothing else if he offered fresh batches.

Gotta agree with the people who say the short runs hurt Radio. Right after it came out a new flavor seemed to drop every week. The combo of the name, a truly terrible description (that almost seemed to discourage people from buying it) and a host of other short runs immediately after it's release made it a tough sell.

I'm down to my last 80ml. Not good. :cry:

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
Ah dammit, I was going to order some NZ (there was NZ, wasn't there ?) to mix with my two 15ml bottles in 12mg.

Any good mix recommendations, radio addicts ?

When I'm not vaping it straight, I'll mix with CLS, CB, or Frenilla to different ratios depending on mood. Personally I like a lot of CB to a little Radio the best.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
I might cry when I get down to 80ml, too. I am holding out on the hope that I will find another that I like as much in the meantime. I am probably asking for too much, but I am going to make the attempt anyway.

If I can't find a replacement by the time I get to 80 ml, I will cry. (Hear that Katy!?!?!?!?)
We can hope for a positive answer, but this requires a long pre-steep so hang on to what you got.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
If I can't find a replacement by the time I get to 80 ml, I will cry. (Hear that Katy!?!?!?!?)
We can hope for a positive answer, but this requires a long pre-steep so hang on to what you got.

Do it Do it....cry like the little baby in your pic lol

Nobody likes to see a grown man cry....but hey I got issues so just do it already lol

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Do it Do it....cry like the little baby in your pic lol

Nobody likes to see a grown man cry....but hey I got issues so just do it already lol

I have two more bottles in transit from an un-named benefactor, so I should be able to hold off for a little while. :D

But, in the meantime I will collect sound clips of all three grand kids at their finest and dub in our pleas for more Radio' . . . .
. . . the little man will be three in October - need a new pic soon.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
When I'm not vaping it straight, I'll mix with CLS, CB, or Frenilla to different ratios depending on mood. Personally I like a lot of CB to a little Radio the best.

Thanks ! Good thing, too, because a lot of CB and a little Radio is exactly what I've got :p

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I have two more bottles in transit from an un-named benefactor, so I should be able to hold off for a little while. :D

But, in the meantime I will collect sound clips of all three grand kids at their finest and dub in our pleas for more Radio' . . . .
. . . the little man will be three in October - need a new pic soon.

ok i did my part for y'all and have brought your request to the attention of the Lady lol

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm so late on this but... no Radio?! I agree with the consensus. I almost didn't buy it based on the description and honestly didn't expect to like it. It's probably the finest eliquid I've tried. I've vaped it more than any other eliquid from anywhere. The only reason I haven't bought it recently is that I much prefer it fresh. Just been waiting on the next batch to get that fresh raw experience.

This may be the one flavor that Nicoticket shouldn't sell steeped. I simply love really well aged CLS, CB, Doodle, Frenilla, etc... but fresh Radioactive is the king. I know a lot of people prefer it aged but it has such a unique flavor when it's young and letting it sit diminishes that. My hope was to wait until the next batch and buy a ton of it and keep my spare bottles in the fridge to slow down the steep as much as possible. When Radioactive is fresh it's like the "Billy the Kid" of the NT lineup. Aggressive and brash. As it ages it stays wonderful but completely smooths out and starts to taste a lot sweeter. That's the one reason I haven't ordered more of this last run. The raw fresh flavor just blows me away. Old Radio is much closer to other NT flavors. The fresh stuff sings while the steeped bottles hum. Maybe if he made much smaller batches and gave it a new name and a better description it would sell better. I'd order almost nothing else if he offered fresh batches.

Gotta agree with the people who say the short runs hurt Radio. Right after it came out a new flavor seemed to drop every week. The combo of the name, a truly terrible description (that almost seemed to discourage people from buying it) and a host of other short runs immediately after it's release made it a tough sell.

I'm down to my last 80ml. Not good. :cry:

I am coming around to "maybe it was just bad sales copy." Someone write me an accurate description of it - honestly, I have trouble describing it (the only one have trouble describing). All I can come up with is "spicy" because that's what I get from it, but that communicates less than nothing. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread