how do i get more flavor??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I would say the Vivi is to blame, but I've never had any luck with them. Vivi Novas have always had a burned, weird, plastic taste for me. Some people have said that taste will go away after the Vivi is "broken in," but not for me. I would give it a few days and if it doesn't improve, try something else like a Kanager T3 or Protank, or cartomizers, or some other type of clearomizer like the CE4/CE5/Stardust style. What voltage are you using and what is the resistance on the Vivi? I know many people say they can't handle very high voltage, so if you haven't already, try turning the voltage down.

Last edited:

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
well the vivi is about 2-3 weeks old... so it should be broken in since i smoke about 3ml a day.
but i do like the look of the vivi novas (about the same width as the vamo) so i would wanna change to something vivi looking
but its at 2,4 ohm atm and about 4.3-4.7 volts (i find its the best volt for the flavor)... and with my 1,8 ohm its about the same volts... but still a wierd flavor

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
oh gotta add... the one i'm using right now is a normal vivi nova, i used to use a vivi nova V.3 it didn't have the same burned taste but i didn't know about the minty flavors destroying tanks (doh) so both tanks was dead after a day with mint flavor... tasted awesome tho... but before i go buy a new tank i wanted to know witch one gives me the ultimate flavor experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread