how long do you steep your Casablanca?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this bottle for a week now and this is killing me. I know Im going to love this juice when it get out of this funk but how long does that normally take? I've got 5 bottles from bwb all tobacco flavors except for malty toffee and vanilla cupcake (don't laugh) and the tobacco flavors all taste kinda meh. Is hhv the same with long steeping time? When I vapes halo they were at least vapable after a couple days.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I did laugh:D I've been thinking about trying the VC also. When I initially got Casa, I was'nt all that fond of it, it was'nt something I'd vape on a regular basis. I let mine steep for a long time and it definitely did get better. I say let it steep for a month, then decide if it's for you. I don't know if you noticed, but the website recommends a 14 day steep.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I can't help you with the HHV, never had any of their juices. Another comment on the Casa, even though it got better, it still did'nt turn into a be all end all for me. I may try it again, but I think to get the best flavor out of it I'm going to have to do some experimentation, voltage wise. I did'nt have VV when I had the Casa before. Generally I find all BWB tobaccos reqire a good amount of steeping, for my personal taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread