How many setups have you been through?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to keep it simple because I don't really like to tinker (or spend a lot of money!)

1 - Kanger starter kit
2 - iTaste SVD + Protank 2
2.5 - Kanger VV + Protank 2

I personally prefer the Kanger VV to the iTaste SVD just because it's easier to carry around at work and basically gives me the same quality vape although with a little less features. I still use them both though.

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
I didn't really like your post, it was sad :( I was trying to get your attention. I know you have lots of toys, but there's always room for one more. fasttech is carrying sigelei now.
Thanks, I was going to replace it but because it only lasting 2 months I decided against it and then there is the rattle snake effect of the chip. I've been putting most of my vape funds towards mechs because of the small form factor and just using kick clones 10-12 watts is all I need.

Jflores86

Nov 29, 2013
chicago il
I started close to three years ago. If memory serves me correctly, I wasted my money on mall branded,cigarrete esque kits. From there on I tried the trex, due to recommendation by a youtube reviewer. After that I did the totally wicked tornado .Afterwards I upgraded to a Ego twist VV. Slb V2 and V2 mega(multiple as they always seemed to crap out on me easily). Recently I bought a 650 mah spinner which I love, but It doesn't satisfy my chain vaping needs as a main device. I use it as my travel ecig. I now own a Innokin SVD and Vamo v2 which I absolutely adore.

Piers1970

Jan 2, 2013
Essex, U.K.
I started vaping Xmas day 2013 when my mother bought me a sky cig, it kept me off the fags but wasn't enough, so the journey began.
Ego twist, vision tanks followed by aga t, then it got silly. Pure smoker icon, legacy. paps ss, lux, x. nemesis brass, kalafan. Windrose. Ba gua 14500, 22mm TI 18350. Provari mini 2.5. Roller. 69. Leo 14500, 22mm 18350. Kayfun every sort. Arrow. Loads of different mesh style attys. black rhino. Spheroid. Orion 2.1. Microstick. Billet box. Killer 705. Diver v1. Diver v2. I know there is more but that's what I remember.
A few months ago I sold the lot apart from microstick, spheroid. Provari mini 2.5, kayfun lite. Billet box, diver v2.
Hopefully that's it for my buying, trying out spree, as I feel I have found my vaping perfection in these 3 set ups....
So in answer to the question....... Way to many.

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
Started vaping 22July'13 with Volcano Inferno plus 2x carto-tanks while still smoking 3cigs/day.
So stoked with my success after a 55yr smoking habit that a week and a half later sent off for Provari+Protank1.
8Aug, was so pleased with the Provari+Protank1 I sent off for 5xProtank2's while reducing to 2cigs/day then
to 1cig/day and finally quit 24Aug'13 at approximately 09:32 I stubbed out my last one.
Since got an MVP2 for backup and have an RSST+FoggerV2 with a TaifunGT in the post but TBH I
am having so much fun with my existing kit I'll need a kick (figurative) to get stuck in with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread