Not open for further replies.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I "started" with several cigalikes purchased at convenience stores and gas stations. That went on for a few years with a lot of disappointment.

Fast forward to a few months ago, I lurked on the forum, watched a LOT of YouTube videos, asked some friends that were vaping, and settled on two Ego C-Twists and two Kanger PTII's.

Right now I'm vaping on an MVPII with an IBTanked setup. I still carry one of the Egos with me as backup, topped with a cartomizer. I'd say that in the last few weeks since receiving it the MVP has become sort of a go-to mod.

I also have a variety of other gear - clearos, RBAs, RDAs, mechs, some VV/VW devices, and a Provari on the way.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
is that still the same sigelei that you reviewed way back when? I was so sad when mine broke 2 months after I bought it I used to love that thing:(
Yes. The thing just won't quit. I'm thinking of buying another because if I need a back-up unit I know I'm not going to be happy using the E-Power again (it still works, too).

visioncig

Moved On
Nov 26, 2013
Shenzhen, China
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I started with a Blue disposable. That lasted 2 hours. ECF and then 2 Vision Spinner 1300mah. Next 2 Winders 1300mah. Like the Spinners better, can not see the dial and settings at night on the Winders. Now I have an MVP2. I am loving my Spinners and MVP2. I drip into a Joye 510 atty and use an Evod for out and about. I will someday save up enough for a Provari Mini. I would like to try a carto tank or Igo-L.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
is that still the same sigelei that you reviewed way back when? I was so sad when mine broke 2 months after I bought it I used to love that thing:(

I didn't really like your post, it was sad :( I was trying to get your attention. I know you have lots of toys, but there's always room for one more. FastTech is carrying Sigelei now.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Ego and dripper
Ego VV and evod and vici
Ego with Protank
SVD with protank
MVP with Iclear (and back to protsnk)
Vamo (yuck)
Seigeli Mech with Protank and several rebuildables
Provari with Cartos ............................................... *best move I ever made"
Another Provari and carto's
SvoeMesto Semovar and kayfun
Provari and kayfuns and Carto's

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
V2's, ego, protank, Provari, rba's, rba's, rba's, Nemesis, rba's, waiting on an Origin and another rba. Now it's not like I am going through equipment, it's more like collecting more pv's and rba's. Adding to the collection. The V2's and the ego's have all been donated to friends and family, so they haven't gone to waste.

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
Week 1 - Cheap mistic cigalikes from Wally World
Week 2 - Halo G6
Week 3 - Ego 650 and generic ce4 clearo
Week 4 - VV ego pass thru for at home and Vivi Nova's
Week 5 - Ego Twists
fpb579.gif

Week 6 - MVP1, Iclear16 - Started DIY e-liquid
fpb579.gif
fpb579.gif

Week 7 - Multiple Vamo's V2 (Just lost the 510 threads on one after 5 months of heavy use (forgot the mini vivi nova beauty ring to stabilize the protank)) - Multiple Protanks, Evods, AGA-T+, wire, mesh, cable, silica
fpb579.gif
fpb579.gif
fpb579.gif
fpb579.gif
fpb579.gif
fpb579.gif
fpb579.gif

Week 8 - threw credit card away and got hypnotized to get rid of the
2nbsj0i.jpg

syndrome I was suffering from

Now have a realistic vape equipment budget (1/4 of amount of money I was spending on analogs per month)

Cheap cig a likes I dunno how long ago. Went back to analogs, they sucked. Got a cheap Bolt mech and had that for awhile with a Protank.
Now I got a sigelei zmax v2 telescope and I love it. Just ordered an igo-w RBA and A ibtanked.com carto tank. I like rebuilding stuff. Have been rebuilding protank coils for awhile but they are so finicky and small. I like tinkering though. So building coils for the IGO-W should be a blast and I thought why not try some cartos. All this in 3 months. My journey is short, but loving every moment of it. So much better than the stinky old analogs and cheaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread