how much are people paying for their e juice locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnmom2

Aug 16, 2013
Annandale, Mn
Here in Minnesota a 30ml of really good juice is $20.00 at a local B & M. I like that you can try before you buy.... I have 2 flavors I'm still a newby (30 days) so, I have a great tobacco for right away in the morning when I'm really craving an analog. Then the rest of the day I love my strawberry chill. It's strawberry with a hint of menthol... Yummy! But everybody's different.

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
At the local store I shop at, the majority are $7.95 for 10/ml or $23.95 for a "3 pack". The exceptions are Halo, Five Pawns and Flavorz by Joe (though those may be more partly because they come in larger sized bottles - I don't normally buy any of those, so I'm not sure). They also have a "frequent buyer" card, so after 10 bottles purchased at the store you get 10% off your next purchase at the store.

I usually have only 2 or 3 different flavors on hand at home. I don't have a large inventory at home. I first started out with a tobacco flavor from the local store, and then tried some other flavors - some tobacco and some not - from both the local store and different online vendors. After I found several other flavors I liked, I mainly stick with those, and I gave away most of the flavors I had ordered but didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread