I ordered from MBV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed my first order with them,for DIY. I am amazed,at the savings. I got a few bottles,the 236ml,of 50/50,18mg nic and 5 flavors. The wild cherry is awesome,so is the USA blend,and Black licorice. So easy to mix and if I want it stronger I just add more flavor. They were really fast and sent me a pre-mixed bottle of white wine,they must know I'm a wino. I have yet to make the sweet tart and grape,but check out the DIY @ Mt.Baker

At what % did you mix the USA blend? I got the Ry4 flavor and can't seem to get the mix up to strength 20% and 30% are sitting and they are not even close to the premixed bottle MBV sent me

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
CINNAMON ROLL IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::toast:

I must agree. Just came yesterday, it's delicious but I get a weird aftertaste. Hoping that mellows out.

They sent me piña colada as well, I could smell it through the bubble wrap! It also has an odd aftertaste. Must revisit these.

Currently enjoying sugar cookie. It's light and delicious but not "sugar cookie." I get a tiny bit of cherry. It's good though, I'd recommend it if anyone wants a slightly sweet but light bakery/vanilla type vape.

Also, holy menthol thug juice. Did not expect that. It's like a menthol urinal cake. Hope that mellows out a bit.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
My vape buddy and I went in half on 10 bottles 18mg 30ml of MBV and got a 11th bottle free.
Blue Moo, Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce, Pumpkin Spice, Butterscotch, Black Liquorice, Pineapple Peach, Cherry Limeade, Afternoon Delight, Sweet Tarts, and Pineapple Upsidedown Cake as the freebie. I like most of them maybe a little more steeping the others will pan out too. MBV is a good choice for flavors.

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
My vape buddy and I went in half on 10 bottles 18mg 30ml of MBV and got a 11th bottle free.
Blue Moo, Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce, Pumpkin Spice, Butterscotch, Black Liquorice, Pineapple Peach, Cherry Limeade, Afternoon Delight, Sweet Tarts, and Pineapple Upsidedown Cake as the freebie. I like most of them maybe a little more steeping the others will pan out too. MBV is a good choice for flavors.

Several of those are on my wish list. Afternoon delight, pineapple upside down cake, hawk sauce, butterscotch, pumpkin spice. Any recommendations or thoughts on those?

Taltos

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Hattiesburg, MS
Also, holy menthol thug juice. Did not expect that. It's like a menthol urinal cake. Hope that mellows out a bit.

LOL... I got my first MBV order a little over a week ago. Tried a few of the one people rave about. One was Thug Juice. Love your description. The big menthol was a big surprise to me as well. I initially described it as tasting like a Kool cig dipped in Robotusin...blekkk! The funny thing is, it did grow on me. Loved the Hawk Sauce and they are OUT!!! And I am too! I need more and they don't have it. Been watching the site for about 5 days now. I have others I want to try but not ordering until hawk sauce is available.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
I can't wait for mine, it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.
Your Order Contains:
1 x Butterscotch E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 2)
1 x Thug Juice E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 x Ecto Cooler E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 2)
4 x Kanger Protank Rebuildable Clearomizer
1 x SmokTech Ego Winder Variable Voltage Battery
(Color: Black)
1 x Black Clove E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
LOL... I got my first MBV order a little over a week ago. Tried a few of the one people rave about. One was Thug Juice. Love your description. The big menthol was a big surprise to me as well. I initially described it as tasting like a Kool cig dipped in Robotusin...blekkk! The funny thing is, it did grow on me. Loved the Hawk Sauce and they are OUT!!! And I am too! I need more and they don't have it. Been watching the site for about 5 days now. I have others I want to try but not ordering until hawk sauce is available.

They're out of hawk sauce every time I check. I really want to try it!

I had boyfriend try cinnamon roll and thug juice. He liked thug juice, said it tastes like sweet tarts. He said cinnamon roll tastes like old cheese. Go figure.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I have cin roll and rum tobacco. I like them both but they definitely need to sit and shake for a week or 2 to "get right".

I ordered cin roll 65/35 w/2 shots in 6mg. One thing that was missing was a satisfying throat hit. I know 6mg plays a role in that but I have other 6mg that do fine. Taste is great but it's a little too smooth for me. It was easy to fix by mixing a little 12mg 80/20 vanilla in the tank. Cin Vanilla roll is money. I use bottom coils on a vv/vw batt and I still couldn't get it right without mixing. No biggie. I love it.

The free bottle of berry treat is really nice but a little too sweet for me. Easy prob to fix by mixing 50/50 with my fave vanilla. Now it's berries and cream treat. lol

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
Follow up: Added a few drops of berry treat to thug juice and it's made it MUCH more pleasant!

Has anyone come up with any "must try" custom mixes? I was thinking about doing toasted marshmallow, pie crust, Bavarian cream, and something lemon to make a lemon meringue pie. Or maybe trying to cream one of those toasted almond ice cream bars *drool*

popcornplaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
Salt Lake City, Ut
Follow up: Added a few drops of berry treat to thug juice and it's made it MUCH more pleasant!

Has anyone come up with any "must try" custom mixes? I was thinking about doing toasted marshmallow, pie crust, Bavarian cream, and something lemon to make a lemon meringue pie. Or maybe trying to cream one of those toasted almond ice cream bars *drool*

I have to do the same with Hawk Sauce. I can drip Hawk sauce alone but in my carto tank I have to cut it down with cotton candy in order to take it to work for ADV..

I want to custom mix the berry creme with cinnamon hots......Sounds good but who knows.

davewuvswaffles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Philadelphia
On the way right now I've got.
Banana Cream Pie
Cinnamon Roll
Ecto Cooler
Mango
Peach Tobacco
Solar Flare
Thug Juice

All are 30ml at 12mg 20/80 pg/vg. I've had Ecto Cooler before and loved it, unfortunately they were out of Hawk Sauce, Blu Moo, and Moo Juice but hopefully I can pick those up on my next order.

Bmwmom2002

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
North Carolina
Just placed my first order with them. Can't wait to try the pear!

1 x Pear E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 1)
1 x Cinnamon Roll E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 0)
1 x Double Apple E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 1)
1 x Thug Juice E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 0)
1 x Tiramisu E Juice Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread