How much do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious how much liquid people use on a daily basis. On my Kanger T3's with the volume markings on the tank, looks like I'm going through about 1.2ml on my all-day stuff (Mt Baker Green Ice), not including what I vape on other tanks throughout the day. Also, it feels like the Kanger's use more liquid compared to the normal carto/tanks I have. Is that normal? The Kanger's usually have a more airy draw and seem to produce more vapor, so I suppose it would make sense that they would use up more liquid...

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I've been trying to figure it out, but I've got one syringe and it doesn't work well so I can't really measure.

I go through anywhere from 8 to 12 eRoll cartridges a day, supposedly they hold .4 ml but I slightly overfill so I don't know for sure how much I'm getting... Plus I have to refill when there are still about 2 drops or so left so I'm also leaving some in there.

(Very) rough estimate... 5 ml?

Last edited:

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I was a 2 pad smoker. Using DCTank carts I go thur around 2ml on a work day and 3ml on days off. If I use a gas guzzler RBA, that number goes way up. Probably twice as much. Considering average daily costs, juice is the most expensive part of vaping. I've been DIY for a couple months now so I've brought that cost down. As exciting as it is to get vape mail, I'm glad to be not chasing the golden ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread