How much juice do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
Reo grand is mechanical, so 4.2-3.7 volts depending on when I change my batts. I run a .8 ohm coil, so its roughly 22 watts on a fully charged battery.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

That is a high wattage at 22...I thought 20 watts was the high end...I never used anything less than 1.25 ohms...is that the reason why you go through so much juice?

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
That is a high wattage at 22...I thought 20 watts was the high end...I never used anything less than 1.25 ohms...is that the reason why you go through so much juice?

That's part of it. I also vape max or 100% VG, which makes a difference; plus I just plain take a lot of hits through out the day.

And 20 watts is the high end for regulated mods, but 22 is somewhat conservative compared to extreme sub-ohm. Running a 0.3ohm coil is pushing close to 60 watts on a full battery.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I go through about a half tank on 6 Pro Tank 2s plus about 6 ml on Triton tanks. Not sure how much a PT2 holds. I don't vape a lot, just in the car in the morning to get coffee, after lunch, on the way to work, on break at work and a nice vape session after work before the wife drags me out of the vape room to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread