How to become a supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

scythe944

Verified Member
I've just started e-smoking, and have found that so many people want to purchase these things from me.

The only problem is that I don't sell them! I really wish that I could, and I would gladly quit my job and do this instead if I could just figure out how.

I swear that I've seen info on this forum before about finding a manufacturer, purchasing in bulk, and having custom packages made, but I can't find the posts anymore.

I'd become an affilliate too, if that's better. I like Puresmoker's products, and everyone else likes them too. I got two friends to buy e-cigs the first time that I took them out, but puresmoker was out of the DSE-901 Mini's at that time, so I pointed them to epuffer instead.

Please give me some advice! I can put up a website and create my own logo's and all of that, I even purchased a domain name and am ready to go if I want. I just don't know where to buy in bulk, and I don't know where to get a customized package (or do I have to get them myself?).

Please let me know what you all think. I know that I could make a killing (or help other suppliers make a killing) from these things. I probably could have sold at least 5 starter sets last night at the bar!

I'd also like to find a good disposable for bar owners that want to sell them to their customers.

Please help me sell your products! :D

or my own...

scythe944

Verified Member
Thanks, I checked out alibaba, but the prices were a little higher than I had expected, and I couldn't figure out which manufacturers to use.

I've received several PM's on this issue that have helped me out greatly.

If anyone else has any info, it would be greatly appreciated, but I think that I received enough to get started.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread