How to clean a Vision Vivi Nova? Any delivery suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!

I began vaping a couple months ago... started with V2 -> Volt -> eGo/Spinner. I'm wondering what the proper method is to clean the Mini Vivi Nova. Right now I take it apart and I'm simply rinsing everything, literally everything, under water and then blowing it out. It seems to work fine but I'm worried I might be damaging the center tube thing that the atty screws on to.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Also, I'm interested in getting into carto tanks later, after I move to med school since I think cartos have the best flavor (SI cartos still amazing to me). But before then, does anyone have any suggestions on a clearomizer/tank that's better than the Vivi Nova? I HATED the Stardust and the Kanger T3 also seemed to completely mute flavors. The Vivi Nova is the only delivery system I found bearable in terms of taste which I don't have to refill every 5 minutes.

Thanks again everyone!

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
You're cleaning the vivi nova just fine, rinse out and squeeze the wick in a paper towel.

Personally I've found trimming the wicks shorter give me better flavor, more juice getting to the coil and not just being absorbed in the wick. You do need to tip it so the juice reaches the wick, but I fine bowing my head to take a drag dangerous while driving in any case....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread