How's Ecto Cooler from Mt Baker Vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i dig me my citrus vapes. thats for sure. and ive heard about this juice before, but never paid it much attention until today. first off, Mt Baker now has free shipping, and secondly the review i read reports that this juice's citrus aspect adds to the TH. im wondering if this is true for you guys as well. so whaddya think, does this juice deliver in the TH category?

for anyone whos interested but not familiar, check it out:

Ecto Cooler E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
I think their Ecto Cooler is pretty fantastic if you like citrus vapes. I've never had the famous Ecto Plasma so I can't make a direct comparison, but I've heard others say they are quite similar. One dude was even saying they taste basically the same, but he still orders Ecto Plasma, because he likes the green color and that way he can mix them together, lol. I've been very impressed with everything I've gotten from Mt Baker Vapor, and the service is excellent as well.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I have to use it only in my mini vivi nova metal tanks because it fogs up anything clear. Decent juice besides, but not amazing. mostly just a green tinted orange flavor.

Didn't fog my vivi nova. I think it has become one of JV best sellers. Out of 800 flavors that's not bad. I'll hear one person say it's orange/tangerine and another say lime. I get more lime but we all taste stuff differently. Now I want to try Mt Baker.
If I figure this flavor out I can put my own coloring. Green food coloring comes from seaweed and is supposed to be natural. Read that somewhere, no idea if it's true.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I haven't tried their Ecto Cooler but I was wondering, how do you get the free shipping?

i dont know, i never placed an order. i just read somewhere that they were free shipping. maybe it was just a limited time thing. maybe it was the free shipping over $50, or maybe it was the facebook link they have at the bottom. i honestly have no clue.

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
i dont know, i never placed an order. i just read somewhere that they were free shipping. maybe it was just a limited time thing. maybe it was the free shipping over $50, or maybe it was the facebook link they have at the bottom. i honestly have no clue.

Coupon code: freeshipping

They have another one for 10% off that I can't recall right now so you may want to use that one depending on the size of your order.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
[/QUOTE=media]
I have to use it only in my mini vivi nova metal tanks because it fogs up anything clear. Decent juice besides, but not amazing. mostly just a green tinted orange flavor.[/QUOTE]
are you talking about ecto plasma or ecto cooler?
Ecto Plasma is one of the flavors listed in the "Let's start a list of juices that crack..." thread. Use it in polypropylene or pyrex. I vape mine in my Bella-Phiniac tank. And, it tastes like a green lime popcycle to me.

View attachment 138779

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread