Mt Baker Vapor for the win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
Got my first order of 165ml total (11 flavors) that should be coming in today from them. Really excited I found them and can't wait to try it. Here's to hoping the juice is delicious. I'm really just concerned that a couple are going to crack my tanks because after I ordered I realized I dont have anything that isnt plastic in the tank portion

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
I've read so many glowing reviews about mt.baker vapour here that I ordered a bunch of liquid from them. I got 30ml bottles of Ecto Cooler, Absinthe, Hawk Sauce, Black Ice and East Coast Tobacco.
Unfortunately I don't like one single flavour. I've let them steep for over a month now and every time I retry one I quickly switch back to one of my other standbys. They all taste very synthetic and one-dimensional to me. Its a shame. For those prices and the great customer service I really wanted to like them.

What are using them in?

Bergster

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
Arkansas
I'm on board with Adrean. I wanted to drink the MBV "kool aid" since most people rave about them, but I am so far unimpressed with the flavors I purchased. I let all my juices steep for 3 weeks before trying them and they seem very one dimensional to me as well. I used carto tanks (boge & smoktek), HH .357 atty, and an Igo-L RDA on my Provari. All juices were 18mg nic, 65/35 pg/vg

Butterscotch Tobacco (extra flavor shot) - this tasted straight up dirty, no matter the device. To me it tasted and smelled like a wet dog. I let my girlfriend and roommate try it and both made faces that said "that's disgusting, what did you just force me to try". I thought maybe it was just me, but I ended up throwing it away.

Morning Vape - this is also pretty gross to my taste buds. The cherry and coffee flavors do not compliment each other the way I was hoping. I'll let it steep another week (month total), and if it still isn't good it will go in the waste basket.

Bananas Gone Nuts (extra flavor shot) - this one is decent but not much TH, tastes just like banana nut bread. It is a dark juice and gunks up cartos fast. Probably not a reorder for me

East Coast Tobacco - again not crazy about it and very light TH. I can't taste much tobacco and does not resemble an analog as many reviewers stated on their site. It's more of a slightly sweet, nutty vape.

Mango Tea (free sample) - I didn't think I would be a fan of tea, but this turned out to be my favorite of the 5 flavors and wasn't even one I ordered. Tastes like a sweet, refreshing mango tea with great TH. Mango tastes real rather than a candy. I may reorder this one.

I'll try and give them the benefit of doubt and reorder, but staying away from tobacco flavors since that isn't their "forte." I'll stick with the NET tobacco vendors like MOV and HHV. My last hail mary order will probably be Thug Juice & Ecto Cooler.

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Peach Tobacco 80% PG- 20% VG 18% nic no extra flavor is one of my faves right out of the package. Steeped it for 2 days top off, the longer I have the bottle the better it tastes. It's my go to juice.

ETA: Mt. Baker tobacco flavors HAVE TO steep.

I've read so many glowing reviews about mt.baker vapour here that I ordered a bunch of liquid from them. I got 30ml bottles of Ecto Cooler, Absinthe, Hawk Sauce, Black Ice and East Coast Tobacco.
Unfortunately I don't like one single flavour. I've let them steep for over a month now and every time I retry one I quickly switch back to one of my other standbys. They all taste very synthetic and one-dimensional to me. Its a shame. For those prices and the great customer service I really wanted to like them.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
I wouldn't neccesarily order anything with an extra shot of flavor prior to tasting the original. To each their own, I really like Thug Juice though, it does kind of have a rather unpleasant after tone that lingers in the air when you vape that one, but other than that it is great. Ecto like I updated this morning is good but too me not an all day vape like Thug Juice has become. You might want to try getting your juices with more VG, I have found that helps with TH and some flavors and the extra vapor is never a bad thing.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
I used hh. 357's, lr and sr single and dual coil boge and smok cartos and my igo-l rba on my Provari with voltages ranging from 3.3 to 5.5.
As I said, I really wanted to like them:)

That sucks you didnt like them, I am not a fan of any carto that I have tried so far, I prefer my Novas that I re-wicked and my RBA to anything else. I really do like these flavors and for the money they cant be beat and not too mention they have HUGE bottles 236ml for 30 bucks too.

Also updated the original post with my thoughts on Hawk sauce

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
It wont let me update the orignal post so I'll do Hawk Sauce here.

Hawk Sauce - This flavor to me is very similiar to Thug Juice minus the menthol obviously and not tart like TJ is. But other than those to minor differences I do believe they are the same because having the menthol in it would bring a tart flavor out a little more. Still very impressed with this one. I wasn't sure about it right out the box but now it has matured and is a very nice a fruit vape, more berries I think almost like the flavor of some koolaid. No pun intended to the posts before this one, but if this is the "kool-aid) that people are referring to it is great and will be permanent partaker in it. Definitely a 10 and a goto flavor if not a ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread