I am a very happy camper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

klstreet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Interlochen, MI
It all came in today :D I was slightly dissapointed because one of the boxes of clearomizers had two missing when it was advertised as a full box, and both the 510-t kits had parts missing one was missing all but 2 tank cartridges, and the other was missing one of the atties and all the tanks, also when it was packaged, everythign was just thrown in a huge box, luckily nothing was damaged. I can't complain too much cause I still feel like I got an awesome deal, I just hate getting less than what I was told I was getting lol

And Also to my surprize, I like the non Ovale Elipse better than the one from Ovale, I have less wicking issues and less leakage, everythign I had heard I expected it to be the other way around

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
It all came in today :D I was slightly dissapointed because one of the boxes of clearomizers had two missing when it was advertised as a full box, and both the 510-t kits had parts missing one was missing all but 2 tank cartridges, and the other was missing one of the atties and all the tanks, also when it was packaged, everythign was just thrown in a huge box, luckily nothing was damaged. I can't complain too much cause I still feel like I got an awesome deal, I just hate getting less than what I was told I was getting lol

And Also to my surprize, I like the non Ovale Elipse better than the one from Ovale, I have less wicking issues and less leakage, everythign I had heard I expected it to be the other way around
I'd leave a big fat negative feedback. Nowhere in the description does it mention s*** missing.

klstreet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Interlochen, MI
I'd leave a big fat negative feedback. Nowhere in the description does it mention s*** missing.

Oh I am going to, I still feel like I got a good deal for the money, but one of the reasons I wanted it is to try out the 510-t and half of it is missing, and I just realized a few of the Elips's were used and they left half full tanks in them which gunked up and got all nasty and because of that I had to throw away 2 of the atties already. Plus like I said it was all threown in a big box no newspaper or bubble wrap, a few of the boxes were destroyed from banging aroun and I'm surprized no hardware is broken, its just very unprofessional to me

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
And I just opened up one of the others....
there was old juice in it that was all over the inside and had turned green, I had to throw out the tank and atty and scrub the mouth piece, but the description says they are all new..
I'd launch a claim with ebay/paypal. Sounds like you got ripped off.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
From what I understand (I could be wrong; I'm sure someone will correct me if I am :)), if Paypal catches you buying or selling anything "e-cig related", they will ban your account, not just the payment.

This is why if you do happen to purchase something PV or nicotine related through them you should be very careful not to mention anything about it in the comments area when you pay, or you could mark your payment as a personal gift for the recipient, which is what I've done in the past. I regard it as an extreme favor when a seller agrees to send me something through Paypal- they are risking a lot.

PayPal can be tricky to negotiate doing e-cig business related stuff with them. There are some things that are e-cig related they will allow. I had to send them an e-mail for specifics and they did tell me which things I could not sell if I intended to offer PayPal as a payment option.
E-Bay just flat out refuses it all except for coupons and cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread