I have to order the #1 "bestest" "most deliciousso" vanilla available! Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Frenilla from Nicoticket is available again!! I love it by itself and mix it with many of my other juices. It's not always availabe so I plan on ordering again before it's gone! Awesome juice and the best customer service makes it a win win!

+1 on the Frenilla. I crushed 250ml of it in less than 3 weeks on the last run. It gets even better after about a weeks steep. Good thing it will be available again on Feb 1st, will be doing a larger order to hold me over until the next limited run.

The newest vanilla juice to hit the market (and dare I say better than Franilla or CLS) is Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard. I have killed 160ml in the last 2 weeks. Time to order more. :thumb:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sion/499300-bryces-vanilla-creme-custard.html

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
As you know, I'm more of a newbie. How do you steep, cap on or off? I'm thinking just let it sit in dark dry place for awhile after I receive it....heat sure isn't a problem in WI these days!

it's fine to just let them sit in a dark place for however long it takes. I like to take mine and put them in a little cardboard box,and then I put a plywood board on top of my radiator and put the box on that overnight, it stays warm but not hot, works really well to speed up the process (just make sure it's warm and not too warm-you don't want to cook it). Then shake them real good.

Brettweer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Fond du Lac, WI, USA
it's fine to just let them sit in a dark place for however long it takes. I like to take mine and put them in a little cardboard box,and then I put a plywood board on top of my radiator and put the box on that overnight, it stays warm but not hot, works really well to speed up the process (just make sure it's warm and not too warm-you don't want to cook it). Then shake them real good.

Thanks for the suggestion!

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Thanks for the info I'm just nervous about trying any vanillas that have a really creamy or custard like description as I just don't care for those types of vanillas like cupcake city or the always impossible to order vanilla from AIV.. I'm always happy to hear everyone's descriptions though thank you for the info :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread