I just found my Bobas Killer!!! I didn't find it, this E-juice found me. LBL Pipe Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankYouVapdGod

Feb 17, 2012
Sumeria
Off the bat... I am a tobacco flavor e juice guy.

I am and have been a bobas fan for a while and will still continue to vape it HOWEVER...
So last week I placed an order with Jazz e pipes and purchased a jazz carto pipe which by the way is outstanding. Anyway, the pipe came with a carto that was pre filled with Long Bottom Leaf e juice from e pipe mods. This stuff has a sweet tobacco nutty/woodsy taste. The tobacco flavor is really tobacco plant tasting is the best way I can describe the tobacco flavor. The nutty/woodsy flavor is there too and the sweet part on the exhale is a mix of everything I described but sweet on the throat. Throat hit is great. I later emailed the seller and found he was using 18ml. Vapor is great too, big thunder clouds on med to long drags. I just placed an order, can't wait to vape this again. I killed that sample carto that night and was feeling bad with every hit cuz I knew there was no more after that. I am telling ya'll this stuff is choice. I hope others that have tried this will chime in.

Vaped using both 3.7 Jazz carto pipe and ego 3.7 with a smoktech 1.7 xl carto.

ThankYouVapdGod

Feb 17, 2012
Sumeria
I never saw an exact ratio but I did see this on their site and looks like its mainly vg

our pipe sauce contains *98% Kosher and USDA approved organic flavoring
The tobacco bases come from Flavors Apprentice and are not USDA organic and may result in small amounts of PG.

Ya that hobbit spin is pretty funny. I'm going to load my pipe and smoke lbl while watching the Lord of the rings trilogy now lol

genxblacksmith

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Gods Country
Just checked their site. I was tempted to place an order for the Long Bottom Leaf but then I saw the Georgia Peach. I had to walk away and let the thought steep. I just sampled the Vermillion River KPB Peach and it was amazing. I reordered with them but only got the base Kentucky P. Blend hoping to find a good peach mixer. I am missing that vape. I do like a good bacco and the Long Bottom looks fun. I also don't have any experience with 100% VG. Prices are not bad when compared to some.

Ha! The long bottom looks fun.

echofinder

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Damascus, MD
www.reddit.com
Your love of the halflings' leaf has clearly slowed your vision...

pipe sauce is awesome lol: my buddy gave me a bottle of the georgia peach, 12 proof (that right there makes it a favorite regardless of taste), and it is delicious. For me the bottle art is the selling point: the peach has this cute Southern Belle puffing on a giant e-pipe, with a rebel battle standard waving mightily in the background.

I am saving that juice for summer so I can put on a big white hat & sit on the lawn with a biiiiig jug of sweet tea & vape it all afternoon.

I have a 30ml bottle of the LBL. That stuff IS good! Haha, vaped some of it while watching LOTR. That was legit so yeah definitely a good companion for a LOTR marathon. I'm just using it through a 510 but still get good vapor outta it. It is very malty/woodsy to me. With a nice slightly sweet aftertaste. Pretty much my standard vape at the moment. Goes good with a cup of tea or some wine too. Let me know how that Shire Malt turns out! May go back to their site and try some of that.

Last edited:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Not sure if you've tried it, but from the sounds of your flavor profile, it sounds like you'd also really enjoy backwoods brew's tobacco line. Strong flue cured , woody, nutty, tobacco taste.

Glad you found something you enjoy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Backwoods fan and most of what I vape is from them, but this stuff is operating on a totally different level! It's got a depth and full-bodied creaminess to it that makes Backwoods' tobaccos seem thin and anemic by comparison (plus it doesn't appear to need to steep). Boba's Bounty, another juice I love, comes close to this but isn't quite there either. So far I've tried the Long Bottom Leaf and the Sweet Georgia Peach, and they're both incredible, unique vapes. I would love to see what others have to say about these and the other juices in the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread