Tobacco Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to all this, but I like the following flavors

Mt Baker Coumarin Pipe and Mt. Baker 555. I also like their RY4 to some degree.

As you can tell, I favor the smooth, somewhat sweet but not TOO sweet type flavors (nuttiness, carmel, rum, bourbon, honey etc are good too!) . Not perfumey, but balanced. Not a fan of throat hit and I am not chasing HUGE vapors, but very good vapors.

At some point, I would like to start making my own, but before that I would like to taste the best tobacco juices out there.

What would you recommend?

Thanks!

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Once you start looking into the "best tobacco vapes", you quickly find out that there is a wide range of opinions on what tastes good and what tastes terrible. This is because there are countless different tobacco flavorings and even then they tend to be the most polarizing. Everyone experiences them differently. It isn't like strawberry or vanilla, where there is a known "correct" way they should taste (be it candy-like or natural).

Your best bet is to do some research on what particular juices are raved about, pick a few that actually sound like you might like them, then start trying them yourself. There will be a lot of misses, but you'll probably get lucky enough to find a few hits.

Here are a few that I recommend:
Nicoticket - H1N1
Alien Visions - Boba's Bounty
Backwoods Brew - Honey Flue (Casablanca also, but I will warn it is quite bold)
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Mountain Oak Vapors
Indigo Vapor (heavy throat hit, order a step lower nic than normal)
Vermillion River
Zeus E juice - Zeus RY4

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I absolutely love Indigo, but it's a much heavier, very unique tobacco base they use. It's either love or hate with them. I suggest trying a small sampler from them, but based on what you already like, I'd also recommend DNA Vapor's El Jefe. It's a light cigar, a bit acidic, but also sweet(ish). It's great right from the mail, but after a few weeks the flavors really smooth out nicely. I've tried several others though not the "biggies" yet, and El Jefe is (so far) the only one that I'll reorder, even though it's very different from the Indigo.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
personally I prefer Nicoticket's Radioactive to the Virus.

The Virus is nuttier and sweeter, so you may prefer it
Even with daily taste tests...I really have no idea what Radioactive tastes like other than there's clearly vanilla in it....but it makes me very happy and satisfied.
Yeah, I tried the Radioactive and don't get me wrong... it is a solid tobacco vape with a touch of vanilla. Many seem to like it but that particular tobacco flavor just doesn't do it for me consistently. Its almost "smoky" but not quite... its hard for me to describe since I don't know tobacco terms. If I get a dark/smoky tobacco flavor, I need it turned up a notch or two. Some good examples are MOV Southern Gentleman and Apache. Also Sunday Morning which also has a pronounced creamy coffee note along with the dark NET. I did like Radioactive but it is in the "maybe order again" category for me. H1N1 is in the "definitely order again" category, just waiting for another appealing short release to come with it.

lots of good recommendations... one more... go to goodejuice... they make really good liquids... and they sell nets, lab and absolutes... so you can get smaller sized samples of juices made from different processes... I am partial to the wrangler light

I really liked GeJ, but their flavored NETs gunked and burned a lot for me. I will probably eventually try some of their other juices.

Last edited:

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
Heather's Heavenly Vapes for me when it comes to naturally extracted tobaccos.

Vaping Serendipity right now. Also have Dragon's Fire in rotation. Gaia is nice but it is VERY earthy. Kind of reminds me of smoking really old stale Winstons... In a good way :laugh:.

If you want to branch out into sweeter tobacco like vapes I can't stop using Halo's Tribecca. It could be considered similar to an RY4. I literally have 120 ml of it sitting in front of me right now. I mix it with everything. Use it to sweeten up a dark earthly NET, using it to spice up a sweet bakery flavor, anything. Right now I'm using a Tribecca mixed with a bit of Five Pawns Gambit for a truly outrageous experience.

Also, straight up naturally extracted tobacco flavors will typically not have too much sweetness to them at all, especially straight out of the bottle. It seems like the need a little time to age. Don't be afraid to experiment with them though. Try everything. Then if you find a NET too harsh mix something smoother and sweeter in with. Good luck, it's a big wide vaping world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread