I think its time for a new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Huge State Of Rhode Island
Ok so I have a vamo v2 and the sigelei zmax v3. Time for something new to add to the vape gear.

I want it to have VW.

Iv been looking at the itaste svd and yeah its good but everyone and their mother has one XD

The kamry k200 button set up is a fail imo

Sid is nice but plain

Evic eh idk

The tesla too similar to the vamo that I already have

I guess im looking for something less run of the mill lol. Other then that I want vw im pretty open to whatever. Is there some crazy/different looking stuff out there or am I looking for something that doesnt exist?

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Ok so I have a vamo v2 and the sigelei zmax v3. Time for something new to add to the vape gear.

I want it to have VW.

Iv been looking at the itaste svd and yeah its good but everyone and their mother has one XD

The kamry k200 button set up is a fail imo

Sid is nice but plain

Evic eh idk

The tesla too similar to the vamo that I already have

I guess im looking for something less run of the mill lol. Other then that I want vw im pretty open to whatever. Is there some crazy/different looking stuff out there or am I looking for something that doesnt exist?

The Sid is exactly the same as the Zmax, it's got a different body and screen but the internals are identical.
All the other Chinese mods either use the same chipset or the same algorithm to deliver the goods, they're all basically the same too.

The Evic is good if you don't mind the lousy amp limit and the fact that they break if you fart too near them, there are some nice steel body kits for them which make 'em look pretty smart.

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Sid is exactly the same as the Zmax, it's got a different body and screen but the internals are identical.
All the other Chinese mods either use the same chipset or the same algorithm to deliver the goods, they're all basically the same too.

Im aware of this hence why it would be a new toy and not an upgrade lol more of a back up but who knows I may like it more then my current ones.

The Evic is good if you don't mind the lousy amp limit and the fact that they break if you fart too near them, there are some nice steel body kits for them which make 'em look pretty smart.

Yeah idk how I feel about that evic.

wseternmd

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2012
westernport, md
DNA - 20 mods in tube form do exist they are being made by people usually one off type deals. I believe the people that have the opus-d are currently working on a tube mod for the chip set. In my opinon they are over priced at this time. they will become common place on day. Much like 33 mhz china chip set is now. But on the up side they do have one of the nicest screens on the market.

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
DNA - 20 mods in tube form do exist they are being made by people usually one off type deals. I believe the people that have the opus-d are currently working on a tube mod for the chip set. In my opinon they are over priced at this time. they will become common place on day. Much like 33 mhz china chip set is now. But on the up side they do have one of the nicest screens on the market.

thats what i love about them, the screen id never even use 20 watts so yeah i can wait for the price to drop... thats ksd K-max just came out thats pretty nice looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread