I want more vape!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnjeepman

Sep 29, 2013
Tulsa, OK
So I got my first APV in 2 days ago. The vamo v3 and it's awesome! It's like a whole new vaping experience! I'm using a protank2 and a 2.1 resistance atty and in order for my juice to not taste burnt I've been vaping around 4.1-4.4 volts and around 8 watts. I still get a much bigger and tastier cloud than with my ego but what do i have to do to be able to crank up my volts and get more vape without sacrificing flavor? Please help!

dr g

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
Paradise
So I got my first APV in 2 days ago. The vamo v3 and it's awesome! It's like a whole new vaping experience! I'm using a protank2 and a 2.1 resistance atty and in order for my juice to not taste burnt I've been vaping around 4.1-4.4 volts and around 8 watts. I still get a much bigger and tastier cloud than with my ego but what do i have to do to be able to crank up my volts and get more vape without sacrificing flavor? Please help!

first thing you can do on a kanger bottom coil is some mild mods to the coil head. flip the cup seal and remove one of the flavor wicks.

dr g

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
Paradise
the cup seal is on top of the core, around the knurled portion. removing it keeps it from compressing the wick that extends out of the coil chamber.
the flavor wick, you want to remove the knurled cap and take out some flavor wick with a tweezer
then press the knurled cap back on

if you do this and the core becomes prone to gurgling, flip the cup back over and/or adjust how much flavor wick was removed.

the cup seal is on top of the core, around the knurled portion. removing it keeps it from compressing the wick that extends out of the coil chamber.
the flavor wick, you want to remove the knurled cap and take out some flavor wick with a tweezer
then press the knurled cap back on

if you do this and the core becomes prone to gurgling, flip the cup back over and/or adjust how much flavor wick was removed.

thanx dr g i have been trolling the forum for awhile now and thats the 1st time i've heard of that easy mod and it works marvelously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread