I want to replace my drip tip with one that is not made of stainless steel, could you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I also don't care for SS drip tips.

My favorite thinner bore, I use these on my mini protanks : $1.56 Stingray X Styled Stainless Steel + POM Hybrid 510 Drip Tip - 21mm / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

My favorite wider bore, I use these on my Bellus and Goliath : $2.70 Stainless Steel + POM Hybrid 510 Drip Tip - 24mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

My favorite mediumish bore, I use these on my Subtank Mini's (GASP TEFLON!) : $2.33 Stainless Steel + Teflon 510 Drip Tip - 21.5mm / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

That wide bore one I linked is really great. I plan on getting at least 5 more for future use.

Reactions: Katya

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Uh, I don't think so.

I know so. Today the smoke stacks of plants have scrubbers to remove particulates from going into the air. Acid rain is much better now than just 40 years ago.

160 years ago indoor plumbing was a rarity.

100 years ago people had to go outside to a privy to relieve themselves. Where I lived as a teenager I had to go outdoors to urinate and defecate.

Cars today have the thing with platinum to finish burning off the fumes that used to go in the atmosphere..

With the EPA and people VG being more environmentally responsible the environment is much better than it used to be

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
What are you vaping on to get a drip tip to nearly 400°?!?!

Put two BIG coils in a short dripper like the Freakshow Mini, derringer, snubnose the bottom of that drip tip is GOING TO GET HOT. Also what is the digestive enzymes in your saliva doing to the Teflon.

There are better and safer substances then Teflon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread