I'm happy. Are you happy? Happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
July 6th, 2012 I had surgery on my left shoulder. Just three days before that, I had made the leap into eGo-based vaping from the NJoy and other assorted corner store e-cigs. Just like many, many of us, I worked up from tanks, to clearos, to Novas and Twists.

I did some thinking and realized that I'm fortunate, and I should be thankful for many things. I survived a car hitting me head-on, I stopped smoking, and all in all, I'm happy despite the things dragging me down.

I wake up in the morning, grab a freshly charged eGo 1kmAh Twist, slap a Mini Nova on it, and grab a juice I want. The air has finally turned chilly here in Arizona, and this morning was quite a blast to stand in my window in my boxer-briefs and vape. The air smelled crisp, and I could actually smell it this year!

I am happy. Sure, there's going to be something new around the corner; a Provari might find its way into my stocking at Christmas. I have so many choices of flavors, so many combos I can explore, that it's a bit dizzying. But at the end of the day, I'm happy with what I have, and the choices that got me here-good and bad-still got me here.

Are you happy? If not, what are you doing to own your happiness again?

(Apologies for the meandering, I ended up writing this over the course of the entire day)

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
That's awesome bro! And yes I'm happy too.. Badabing!

197350_10151209404234277_921391957_n.jpg

kanabis

Moved On
Oct 28, 2012
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Moved on

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm happy and thankful to the dude who invented this thing that got me off cigarettes for good. I get even happier when my little ticker in my siggy says how many cigarettes I have avoided. Sure the part about how much money I haven't saved ( have bought vape toys with it) but the thing that almost makes me cry is that this thing helped me to avoid smoking the things that have controlled me for 35 years!! Oh and I am also happy that sometime this week I will be puffing on a ZMax. I'm gonna feel soooo BA!! lol AND I am happy to join this great group of happy people! :)

Syav

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Minnesota
July 6th, 2012 I had surgery on my left shoulder. Just three days before that, I had made the leap into eGo-based vaping from the NJoy and other assorted corner store e-cigs. Just like many, many of us, I worked up from tanks, to clearos, to Novas and Twists.

I did some thinking and realized that I'm fortunate, and I should be thankful for many things. I survived a car hitting me head-on, I stopped smoking, and all in all, I'm happy despite the things dragging me down.

I wake up in the morning, grab a freshly charged eGo 1kmAh Twist, slap a Mini Nova on it, and grab a juice I want. The air has finally turned chilly here in Arizona, and this morning was quite a blast to stand in my window in my boxer-briefs and vape. The air smelled crisp, and I could actually smell it this year!

I am happy. Sure, there's going to be something new around the corner; a Provari might find its way into my stocking at Christmas. I have so many choices of flavors, so many combos I can explore, that it's a bit dizzying. But at the end of the day, I'm happy with what I have, and the choices that got me here-good and bad-still got me here.

Are you happy? If not, what are you doing to own your happiness again?

(Apologies for the meandering, I ended up writing this over the course of the entire day)

The Wheel of Fortune is on your side, dude!

Anyone who found ECF forum deserves to be happy! :)

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I'm ECSTATIC! My ProVari was shipped yesterday, should arrive tomorrow. Today was my first day not smoking an analog when I woke up. Am I the only one who started vaping for other reasons, then ended up quitting without actually wanting to at first? I'm happy I'm a member of such an amazing community (ECF!). I could go on all day!! Most of all I'm happy that all of us are vaping instead of smoking analogs (some members are still smoking analogs but cut back and use vaping as an alternative and that is good too!).

I feel as though all of us going through or having been through the struggle of quitting cigarettes (before getting into PV's) makes us closer to one another. We know what the other person, someone we have never met, has gone through or is going through. And then, on top of that, we have all found PV's and use/used them to help us quit analogs completely or cut back a lot which is another thing that we all share and something that I think builds the bond even further.

I think that is why everyone here is so nice, we all are like friends even if we don't know each other. (I know some of you on here do know each other, this isn't about you! LOL! just kidding.) I'm trying to say we are all like one big happy vaping family!:D

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm happy for you ! And I am grateful every day that I was able to beat cigarettes with my vape! I was in a bad accident 6 months ago and broke every bone in my pelvis. (and a hip) I was able to vape in the hospital,and I can walk with a cane now! Life is good

I've had injuries before, but I was a smoker then. Did you feel like I did, that not being a smoker (just a lil' ol' vaporer) helped in your recovery process?

Everyone else: Come on, we don't have to wait until Thanksgiving! Choose something, be happy about it, and share it!

I've had injuries before, but I was a smoker then. Did you feel like I did, that not being a smoker (just a lil' ol' vaporer) helped in your recovery process?

Everyone else: Come on, we don't have to wait until Thanksgiving! Choose something, be happy about it, and share it!

Yes, being a vaper as opposed to smoker definetly helped in my recovery! It gets mighty boring laying around laid up for months ,my vape helped me pass the time in a lot of ways,for instance I had about 10 different flavours of juice,and would label each kanger with the flavour and the date just to see how long my kangers and how good the taste held up. I went down to about 10 nic strength from 24 as one of the few negative health effects from nicotine is a slight narrowing of the small capillaries so needed to supply blood flow to the broken bones. I don't even like to think about dragging my myself with the walker outside to smoke ciggies I think mentally it is a real boost to the feeling of self respect and well being essential to healing (being tobacco free i mean) I was very ashamed of my tobacco smoking at the end,I stunk,I coughed,I needed puffers to breathe,and felt helpless to quit till I got my vape

RANGERmsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I shattered my pelvis in a car wreck when I was a younger man too. It really is tough to lay around in the hospital. I feel for anybody in this situation. I'm fine now. Its almost like it never happened. I smoked then, but I don't now! Yes, I can tell that even smalls cuts seem to heal faster for me now. I'm glad very HAPPY both of you are OK. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY....HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY....:laugh:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I am very happy :) I don't have to go outside to smoke at my favorite bar. We go every other week and now that it is getting cold outside.....I am nice and warm!!! I love being able to sit on the couch with my first cup of coffee and vape. I love not leaving the room to have a cig. I love being able to sit at my computer and read all these amazing stories! I love finding new friends here on ECF! I love that I have a VERY supportive non-smoking (never even tried cigs) Husband who was the person to suggest ecigs to me and got me started on this amazing path!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread