I'm happy. Are you happy? Happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
That's what I'm saying! Everyone has worked hard to find a way to break the habit. We're all here, and in some cases, might find ourselves quabbling about details and losing sight of the big picture.

Sit back and look at your hands. They don't smell like an ashtray.

Look at your skin. It's finding its normal elasticity, and I'll bet you look younger.

You have fought and won! Rejoice in it; take a moment and congraulate yourself because damnit, you deserve it!

I'm damn happy about it :]

RANGERmsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That's what I'm saying! Everyone has worked hard to find a way to break the habit. We're all here, and in some cases, might find ourselves quabbling about details and losing sight of the big picture.

Sit back and look at your hands. They don't smell like an ashtray.

Look at your skin. It's finding its normal elasticity, and I'll bet you look younger.

You have fought and won! Rejoice in it; take a moment and congraulate yourself because damnit, you deserve it!

I'm damn happy about it :]
Your spot on here edge, There is alot to be happy about. Quiting the stinkies was one of the hardest and BEST things I've ever done. I grew up on the tail end of a tobacco farm. It was a way of life, THE thing to do. Now we all see maybe this isn't so. I'm glad to be a better example to society now, and we can help change this mindset. It's also amazing what POSITIVE thinking can do for you. I chose to be HAPPY!

No worries.....be happy.......la la lalalaaa.....la lalalalalaaaaaaa :)

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm happy that my kids will be healthier because of mommy being healthier!

THIS!

My kids are so happy too! My youngest daughter, who is an absolute bundle of personality and beyond her 5 years, had told me earlier this year she didn't want me to die. That's what popped in my mind when I was staring at the first e-cig I was about to buy.

I honestly jumped in to this without reading up or Googling anything (until after I bought a starter kit). I'm happy I made the leap :]

This forum is so damn awesome :] You are all so damn awesome, too!

epage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eastern North Carolina
My kids are so happy too! My youngest daughter, who is an absolute bundle of personality and beyond her 5 years, had told me earlier this year she didn't want me to die. That's what popped in my mind when I was staring at the first e-cig I was about to buy.

Exactly Edge!
I posted in a thread the other day what made me finally decide to quit - My 8-1/2 year old daughter had what seemed like an exhertional asthma attack a few weeks ago and I know it had everything in the world to do with my smoking... I remember thinking "I'm not just killing myself, but now I'm killing my babies, too??!!" and that realization just slapped me all about my face and head... and my heart... I've cut back since and today I got in my first PV! Vaping away!

Congrats and thanks for this post! Stay HAPPY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread