I'm so infected....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
My order is on the way, shipped this morning......Now really wishing I would have tried Wakonda, do have the virus, custard, Crème Brûlée and frenilla coming though. Really looking forward to trying these with all the positive reviews!!

You will have to let us know what you think and welcome to the family! :D

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
Thanks for stopping into the NuThouse and sharing your experience!! It's funny you say that The Virus didn't hit for you right away - I think lots of people might say that - including me. The first time I mixed it and tried it I thought it was a miserable failure - I almost scrapped it!

Thanks Kent! Can't wait for my Virus reinforcements to arrive. What really blows me away about this juice, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that the cinnamon profile I pick up on is from the NET and not any kind of cinnamon flavoring. Wild stuff brother.

Last edited:

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
I held back for the longest time trying Wakonda because I had never had a decent "coffee" liquid. Boy was I wrong. I now wonder why it is sometimes referred to as that. If you are infected now, just wait till you try some Wakonda:D

Yes. I'm the same way. When I first started vaping, I tried a coffee flavor from my local shop. Terrible juice. Gave Wakonda a shot and it was like a night and day difference. Totally blew me away. Never thought a coffee/tobacco vape would taste that good.

sir_puffs_alot

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Hillsborough, NJ, USA
I have had the switch steeping for a long while now somewhere between a month and 2 months. It is soo damn good, has that lil twang to it but it def hits the spot when I get tired of a sweet Candie or bakery flavor and just need some tobac. Has gotten substantially better with steeping even tho i had no qualms about vaping it only a week in. the 45mls i traded some acb for have lasted quite a long time, even tho I seem to pound this bottle daily. I think the fairies refill my bottle at night. think my next order will be virus or hummingbird.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
My order is on the way, shipped this morning......Now really wishing I would have tried Wakonda, do have the virus, custard, Crème Brûlée and frenilla coming though. Really looking forward to trying these with all the positive reviews!!

I still get butterflies in my stomach when I read messages like this one, even though I know you will most likely dig it m8. Excited to read the reviews!

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I held back for the longest time trying Wakonda because I had never had a decent "coffee" liquid. Boy was I wrong. I now wonder why it is sometimes referred to as that. If you are infected now, just wait till you try some Wakonda:D

Much better than my first attempt. Actually sold the recipe to Mt second attempt to help fund Nicoticket. (true story)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks Kent! Can't wait for my Virus reinforcements to arrive. What really blows me away about this juice, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that the cinnamon profile I pick up on is from the NET and not any kind of cinnamon flavoring. Wild stuff brother.

You are absolutely correct... No artificial cinnamon flavoring in TV.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have had the switch steeping for a long while now somewhere between a month and 2 months. It is soo damn good, has that lil twang to it but it def hits the spot when I get tired of a sweet Candie or bakery flavor and just need some tobac. Has gotten substantially better with steeping even tho i had no qualms about vaping it only a week in. the 45mls i traded some acb for have lasted quite a long time, even tho I seem to pound this bottle daily. I think the fairies refill my bottle at night. think my next order will be virus or hummingbird.

I stole Katy's bottle

dashreeve

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Florida
You will have to let us know what you think and welcome to the family! :D

Well, so far I love the H1N1, haven't loaded any of the others yet. Just from this I can see why a lot of people like this liquid. Definitely good stuff, glad I ordered the 30ML, will be getting more when this runs out.

dashreeve

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Florida
I still get butterflies in my stomach when I read messages like this one, even though I know you will most likely dig it m8. Excited to read the reviews!

Came in today's mail Kent, so far just tried TV, it's excellent!!! Will definitely see more orders from me in the future.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Nanny, I love your AVI!! Makes me smile every time I see you post!
Aw, THANKS!! It's my attempt at embracing the season! :)

And we are getting SNOW tonight, so the grand babies might just be able to make a copy of that snowman tomorrow. They will love it, but it's way too early for ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread