Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Aw, THANKS!! It's my attempt at embracing the season! :)

And we are getting SNOW tonight, so the grand babies might just be able to make a copy of that snowman tomorrow. They will love it, but it's way too early for ME.

I've been wondering how you've been Nanny! If it gets too chilly, y'all come git you some beach time!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I've been wondering how you've been Nanny! If it gets too chilly, y'all come git you some beach time!
THANKS for the invite! :) In my mind, I am already there! I really can't stand winter and the thought of another Polar Vortex is almost more than I can grasp right now. Seems it just LEFT so recently, it makes it hard to believe it is that time again. If I could just convince the rest of the family to move, we would be gone in a flash. Florida is one of my favorite places and we try to get down there every year. We usually hit the east coast, but we've been to Marco Island a few times. Hopefully we will be doing it again this year and a few days in Disney will be added with the grandchildren. I've come full circle, I swore Disney World off when my kids were teenagers! I'd be happy with nothing more than living under a pier in a box on the beach!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
THANKS for the invite! :) In my mind, I am already there! I really can't stand winter and the thought of another Polar Vortex is almost more than I can grasp right now. Seems it just LEFT so recently, it makes it hard to believe it is that time again. If I could just convince the rest of the family to move, we would be gone in a flash. Florida is one of my favorite places and we try to get down there every year. We usually hit the east coast, but we've been to Marco Island a few times. Hopefully we will be doing it again this year and a few days in Disney will be added with the grandchildren. I've come full circle, I swore Disney World off when my kids were teenagers! I'd be happy with nothing more than living under a pier in a box on the beach!

Sweet, well if you do a vaca this year (shudders at Disney...) we'll shoot out and meet y'all, even at Disney, the kids would love it...I'll have to start drinking again :D

dashreeve

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Florida
^^^ dash dont vape it all yet...it changes so much week too week or even day by day...my advice is to drip some every few days and then when it hits for ya youll know...then pund dat stuff

It's definitely different from yesterday to today. Still can't seem to get enough of it though... Good stuff and I'll try to make it lasta few weeks and take your advice :)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
It's definitely different from yesterday to today. Still can't seem to get enough of it though... Good stuff and I'll try to make it lasta few weeks and take your advice :)

Dash, welcome to the NuThouse! action-smiley-065.gif

Sounds like y'all are gonna need a bigger bottle!:D

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Welcome, dashreeve. Cute pup you have there!
There are many ways to enjoy your Virus -- it mixes well with several other Nicoticket juices. Have fun and order a few more flavors to try.:)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Hope you don't get too much of it! I like it through a window if I don't have to go out in it! :laugh:

Hello Pictor! I'm with you, lovely to look at...the cold, slushy, shoveling part not so much.
Snow is best enjoyed as a child, I do believe, from the outdoors.
Best enjoyed by adults, inside. In front of a roaring fire! bbq.gif

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Hello Pictor! I'm with you, lovely to look at...the cold, slushy, shoveling part not so much.
Best enjoyed by adults, inside. In front of a roaring fire! View attachment 390136

My thoughts exactly!! Love the fire emoji!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Best enjoyed by adults, inside. In front of a roaring fire! View attachment 390136
Most definitely ...can almost feel the warmth from that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread