Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
I placed an order for some new supplies on Wed. night on the 26th. Is there any chance that this will be shipping tomorrow, Friday the 28th? I ordered some of the Vision Mini eGos for a skiing trip on Jan. 3. With the weekend and all the days the post office is closed, I am worried it won't show up in time.:unsure:

Sure it's rolling by now. Danno don't let anything sit around. Even with the postal closings the trucks are still moving so you should have no worries. BUT...your location says earth...so can't take a more specific stab.:laugh:

nebulas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Earth
Sure it's rolling by now. Danno don't let anything sit around. Even with the postal closings the trucks are still moving so you should have no worries. BUT...your location says earth...so can't take a more specific stab.:laugh:

Thanks! My location is VA. :p I understand this is a hectic time of year and the Gotvapes team is/was probably backed up from their well deserved vacation. If it gets here in time, then great, if not, well, there's not much I can do about it. I know you all are working hard behind the scenes so I really can't ask for much more than that.

Thanks again and have a happy and safe New Year!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
We are going to take a small break on Christmas eve so essentially, last day for shipping is Saturday, December 22, 2012 on orders received up until 2:30PM CST/3:30PM EST and 12:30PM PST. I'll try to hold shipping that day past that if I can.
So plan accordingly!

No shipping of course on Sunday the 23rd and we are going to take the holiday off on Monday, Christmas eve.

So after Satuday shippign will resume on Wednesday, December 26th

As of now we will have the same schedule for the next weekend but we may still ship on New Years eve, For now though the shippign schedule will be the same, no shipping on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
. Two of those days of course, the Post Office will be closed.

Support will more than likely also be closed during those three days. We all need a little breather after a very busy year. Although I will still be fairly busy working on inventory and things of this nature.

To summarize:
  • No shipping Sunday December 23rd through Tuesday Christmas Day
  • No shipping Sunday December 30rd through Tuesday New Years Day
  • www.iGOTVAPES.com WILL BE CLOSED DURING THOSE THREE DAYS. IF YOU HAVE A SUPPORT ISSUE YOU CAN SUBMIT FIRST THING ON WEDNESDAY FOLLOWING EACH HOLIDAY.

Just reminding y'all ;)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Yiddles-bumps.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread