NEW GotVapes Shipping Hours Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I have waited until we are fully established in Sugar Land to announce a new close-of-day for processing orders to be shipped that day to see if we are able to consistently maintain a certain schedule.

I am glad to announce that we will now be officially shipping out all orders that are received by 3:30PM EST (2:30PM CST) on that same day - EVERYDAY, Monday - Saturday.

We have actually been going until 4PM EST and a bit later on some days but we can't promise you anything on that. We do promise we now look to 3:30PM EST as a firm official cut-off. We think this is one of the industry's best, if not THE best and we do it to try to push the envelope in serving all of you, of whom, we are grateful when you choose to trust us with your vaping dollar.

Thanks from both Chris and I and the GotVapes team.

Last edited:

paulbald2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
La Salle,Illinois
I have not heard anything more or received any shipping notice on the wrong nicotine level flux juice I was sent.Was it sent out today?You said you would take care of it.I was wondering if it was sent today?Thank's

I think we got a ticket on this which I answered and we will be processing very soon, hopefully Monday. We'd prefer CS issues stay in tickets or if you have concerns you are most definitely welcome to PM us! - Danno

Last edited by a moderator:

paulbald2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
La Salle,Illinois
I have not heard anything more or received any shipping notice on the wrong nicotine level flux juice I was sent.Was it sent out today?You said you would take care of it.I was wondering if it was sent today?Thank's

I think we got a ticket on this which I answered and we will be processing very soon, hopefully Monday. We'd prefer CS issues stay in tickets or if you have concerns you are most definitely welcome to PM us! - Danno

Sorry about that.I'm just a little excited to try your e-juice after hearing some good thing's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread