Indulgence and 16340 protected batts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikrosoft

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Aldington Kent UK
hi received my indulgence the other day nice peice of kit also got the 6v option to go with it.i have read on here about normal attys at 6v dont work and it dont work with cartos or 510 but works with 901 if i put my unprotected cr2's in it will vape throughout the range of attys.so its the protected part kicking in on the 16340's my question is.are their any protected 16340 brands out there that will allow 6v on standard attys

mikrosoft

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Aldington Kent UK
Yes, we should be getting them in, if not already. So if you can hang tight, I can tell you it wont be long.

And please, you really should never use an unprotected battery. If there's any option you have that does include protected batteries, it would be wise to use them.

thanks mudmanc4 what i dont understand is if they knew about the problem why keep sending the batteries i only ordered mine the other day and i still got the dodgy batteries very unsporting i feel.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Actually there not dodgy, Now I dont want to sound in any way other then what I am saying, but the site specifically states that they will only work with an HV atomizer.

However, if you have an issue with them, then when we get different batteries in, for those that bought these without knowing that, I'll make sure you get different ones, for sure, so no worries.

I needed to state the batteries are not faulty, there set up for specific use.

thanks mudmanc4 what i dont understand is if they knew about the problem why keep sending the batteries i only ordered mine the other day and i still got the dodgy batteries very unsporting i feel.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I have stated many times,
in many different threads
since this debate started,

These batteries were made specifically for the eastmall Indulgence,
They were specifically made with built in pcb also specifically for the eastmall Indulgence,

The site specifically states that they will work with an HV atomizer.

Right there on the page where you buy the extended 6V cup and batteries,
it says -
Please remember to buy the High Volts Atty to use with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread