Infinity Voltage range? (and a few other questions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hey buzzers and umm..infinity-ers?

I am relatively new to the world of pvs, but my addictive personality, love of research and need to tinker have led me to notcigs.com and Mike's legendary pvs!

I am currently using my eGo w/ a T- system on FSUSA juices and I couldn't be happier. But seeing the world of mods out there I know I have to get one! The idea of customizing my voltage to my specific juices is just too cool to pass up.

That being said..Buzz or Infinity? I've seen threads on both and tried to do my research and from what I can tell they are very similar devices. The key difference I see obviously the knob adjustment instead of the pot, and also I would assume a slightly shorter battery life on the infinity due to dimensional constraints.

Both being 510's anything else I should considered before making my choice?

Another quick question...I was able to see that the buzz is 3.7 - 6.0 volts, I would assume the infinity is the same, but for some reason I didn't ever actually see that listed. Is it the same?

and finally, will I need HV Attys and such for these devices or if I'm working between the 3.7 - 5 range will standard (not TAWA) attys work fine?

Thanks for all the input, I'm excited already!

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
You are correct on the basic differences between buzz and infinity. The infinity is sleek and easier to adjust with shorter batt life. The buzz is tough, still fairly easy to adjust and has a little better batt life.

I believe infinity is techinically rated to 5.5 volts but will actually go to 6. Dont quote me on that mike will have to confirm.

anything 2.5 ohm and higher for attys should work on the infinity. The buzz is a bit more forgiving in the lower ohm range I believe.

Variable voltage is great. Its not even comparable to a standard PV ;)

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
The STANDARD voltage range is 3.3-5.5 volts , some go a little higher ( there is some POT variations in the tolerance this can make some go higher )
the Buzz gets from 6-8 hours of vape time and the Infinity gets 4-6 hours on regular attys/cartoz .

thee guys covered it pretty well !! good work !

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
Haha..

Thanks for all the info guys, I think I'll go with the infinity because this will mainly be my home PV anyway and I am almost certain to lose that little screwdriver every day, lol.

Looking forward to clicking checkout on it very soon.

Last question for someone in the know..

Any idea on turn around once it's ordered to being delivered in San Diego (rough estimate I know). I am likely placing the order before a trip and I don't want it sitting outside of my place!

I'm too excited now :p

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
Only Mike knows that. You could PM him but aren't you pretty close to him? If you are you could drive over and pick it up.
OOPs I guess your not too close. I just looked at Google Maps.

Ya, definitely not across the country...only about 6 hours away, but thats a lot further than I'm going to drive :p.

Thanks for the info 5card.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Ya, definitely not across the country...only about 6 hours away, but thats a lot further than I'm going to drive :p.

Thanks for the info 5card.

Especially in the traffic down there. I lived in San Jose about 43 yrs ago and it was terrible then I can only imagine what it's like now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread