Innokin iTaste 134 Good? or Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlognion

Jun 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
Hello Everyone!
I've only been using an electronic cig for about a year now and I'm looking to get away from Totally Wicked. I'm currently using their Electron-S and doing okay. I upgraded my tank to the Protank II today and so far I like it.
But I was considering from others recommendations to pickup the Innokin iTaste 134.... I see there is the regular and the mini version. I just don't know which is best and what tank to use with it.
Also I use Gingers-E-juice Kinda Sorta Shady with a 50/50 blend.....if that makes a difference. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
the 134 is a beast of a mod ( its big n heavy) but it only goes to 12.5 watts... another mod to consider is the SVD ( made by Itaste too), it can do both VV and VW and goes to 15W, a lot lighter than the 134 and built dam near as tuff ( doesn't have the "roll cage") check one out... and its a lot easier on the wallet too.. :)

epicdoom

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Maryland USA
The 134 is very large, Its down rite HUGE. I don't personally own one, but 4 friends do and I gotta tell you the dang thing is massive.
That said its also beautiful in a much overbuilt way, and its built like a tank and vapes nicely. I would personally not buy the full size unit just because of how big it is but the mini may be an option I haven't seen that unit in person yet to know exactly what size it is. It is an Innokin product and I personally love there products have never had a single issue with any of the stuff I have and I have just about everything they make.

epicdoom

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Maryland USA
Well I'm biased As I cant get my head around any thing more then a kayfun but that will require you to build the coil for it. If your not up to that task then The innokin Iclear 30S is the best in there line up IMO. It has the best flavor and vapor. I have heard great reviews on the Aspire nautilas as well and its a nice size unit and would look much nicer in the 134

The mini is great. Was my first mod after I graduated from a few VV batts. You can use any tank on it really so if you have a favorite you use now it'll probably work great. I got an iClear 30s to go with mine and it's pretty satisfying. The new SmokTech T-Dux 3.0's look nice on it and some droppers and RBA's look good too. Just don't build em too low or the thing won't fire.

CastleRat

Jun 4, 2014
Utica, MI, USA
I use my Itaste 134 while watch TV or at the computer. It sits steady upright and adjustment is super easy and simple. I had a Vamo V5 that quit after about 45 minutes. That's when I really appreciated the 134. Heavy but really dependable and rugged.

I use an Iclear 30 with the 134 and an Iclear 16 with a spinner battery for portability.

I like the 134 because its battery lasts some people love the mini. I don't think you have a bad choice here. :)

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Not a fan the 134 is a combination of both gaud-awful and huge. The mini is just a more reasonably sized version of gaud-awful. These both are just for show. My wife, Gaud forgive her, just had to have one. We chased all over to local vape shops so she could get hers. I try very hard not to look at it. OBTW the mini will not take an 18350 or 18650. I had to chase 18500 bats for the stupid thing.
Just in case you missed my opening statement, I ain't a fan.

I just got my iTaste 134 mini and I'm running the smaller battery/tube with either the iClear X.I tank or right now with a red 510 1.6ml clearomizer set on the lowest VW of 7.0 with 18ml Red Bull flavored juice. I like it, it vapes really good and hits pretty strong. I just ordered a 510 red Ce4 LED clearomizer to get that more "lighsaber-esque" feel to it because I'm somewhat of a Star Wars nerd haha

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
Hello Everyone!
I've only been using an electronic cig for about a year now and I'm looking to get away from Totally Wicked. I'm currently using their Electron-S and doing okay. I upgraded my tank to the Protank II today and so far I like it.
But I was considering from others recommendations to pickup the Innokin iTaste 134.... I see there is the regular and the mini version. I just don't know which is best and what tank to use with it.
Also I use Gingers-E-Juice Kinda Sorta Shady with a 50/50 blend.....if that makes a difference. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you!

Atomizer and good juice are 2 most important things while vaping... imho Kayfun 3.1 clone and good ( diy) juice

134 is HUGE, expensive and it goes only to 12.5W, in time while 20-30W its considered normal... :) 20W its just fine, but 12.5W isnt for real atomizers, not protanks heheh. Of course you are gonna need good atomizer which saturates the wicks quick enough for that power.

Hello, New to the forum and new to Vaping (3 weeks)
I just got this model, have to say it is really nice and performs extremely well with the included tank. Also tried with the Evod 2 tank. Built real solid with little to go wrong so will last for a long time. Had to buy batteries and a charger since I never had neither so I got the 18500's and not the 18350's although I may buy those at one point as well.
Anyways I though a good buy and well worth the investment.

Blindtarm

May 7, 2014
Bergen, Norway
I liked my 134 for home use. It's too big for bringing outdoors, though. It's a conversation starter, and I think it is cool. It fires well, and it's easy to use. Even though it's huge, it lies well in the hand, it's well-balanced.
The only issue must be the one second delay on firing. But you get used to it, and adjust the puff thereafter.
These days, my 134 get little attention due to the fact that I got a ProVari, and I liked that better.

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
I have both the 134 and the Mini. Unless you are dead set on the looks of the 134, in either form, I would recommend the MVP2.0, which is cheaper than either and has a straight vv mode, resistance meter, and batt voltage meter built in.

If you are set on the 134 they are good, solid devices, but the full-sized model is a little unweildy. The Mini is about the same as carrying a ProVari Mini to me.

As for tanks, the iClear x.1 that comes with the 134 Mini is a great tank, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread