Innokin itaste SVD "fire" button not firing; no LED light

Status
Not open for further replies.

highc1157

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Arizona
I have an itaste SVD and the mod has power but isn't firing and no lights on the firing button are lighting up like usual. Can't smoke

I've spent 3 hours trying to push the button in every way possible, switching out batteries, no such luck except one out of every 400 presses no matter how hard or what angle i press will it actually fire and vape

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Welcome to the "My SVD don't work club". I am on my third replacement. I assume it was working or are you having trouble with the first use? If first use here is the manual:

iTaste SVD USER MANUAL - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer|Best Vape MOD| Innokin

There were some serious problems with the switch and or the board. If under warranty get it replaced. Although there is no guarantee the replacement will last long. I am on my third one and I parked it still working as a memento to the "Edsel" of APVs. I recommend the Sigelei Zmax v3 or V5. Also the MVP is great if you can deal with a box shape. The new SVDDna is a different chip. Good deals on the MVP right now.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/473345-itaste-mvp-v2-owners-group.html

Last edited:

highc1157

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Arizona
Its not under warranty. I got it from a sketchy vape shop with a sketchy ... owner for $60 and he was mad at me for enforcing the price he told me on the phone it would cost. When in reality he "misunderstood" the model I was talking about and was thinking I was talking about another mod. This was 8 months ago and no receipt and I left with him mad at me, I could tell

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
You don't say what's on top of it, or what resistance it is.

Are you putting something of too low a value on it? That can cause it to turn off...

I've been using mine for about 10 months now. Button went "soft" some time back, but it still keeps on working. But last rebuild on one of my KFs was a bit lower than I normally shoot for, and it won't fire on the SVD.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I have an itaste SVD and the mod has power but isn't firing and no lights on the firing button are lighting up like usual. Can't smoke I've spent 3 hours trying to push the button in every way possible, switching out batteries, no such luck except one out of every 400 presses no matter how hard or what angle i press will it actually fire and vape
Try cleaning all the contacts in the device as well as the 510 connection , you may need to find some long swabs to reach inside the device but a good cleaning with alcohol might do the trick for you , it sounds like your not getting solid contact with your batteries .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread