Interesting article in reference to e-cigs and carcinogens by a doctor whose head is NOT up his ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordterrin

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Australia
I came across this today in my research, which I do daily, trying to find out if e-cigs really are as safe as people say, (and I hope.) This is a really interesting article by a doctor who studies the FDA report and comments on several key points that they missed.

It's definitely worth a read, or worth a show to your family and friends who watched Rachael Ray this week. :)

The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary: Comparison of Carcinogen Levels Shows that Electronic Cigarettes are Much Safer Than Conventional Ones

Last edited by a moderator:

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
Great article. It strengthens my opinion that the FDA is acting on behalf of the tobacco lobby. Thank you for sharing this with us!!
Folks just another way to allow the money grabbers, to get their cut. My body tells me what is good and what is not. If you like your PV, then by all means use it. Turn a deaf ear to all this crap that is being pushed in front of us. Oh I'm not young, been around the block a few times, (long blogs).....................I'll do what I think is best for me.

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA

Vaposue

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Orlando
Folks just another way to allow the money grabbers, to get their cut. My body tells me what is good and what is not. If you like your PV, then by all means use it. Turn a deaf ear to all this crap that is being pushed in front of us. Oh I'm not young, been around the block a few times, (long blogs).....................I'll do what I think is best for me.
Haytoni, I've also been around the block a few times, and was married to a lobbyist, so I am hypersensitive to this kind of crap. You know the FDA is being pushed by the tobacco industry. Big money means lots of power, no matter what is best for the public. I also will keep doing what I think is best for me! Nice to have a vape buddy who understands all the politics involved.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
:evil:Wow, Big Tobacco AND Big Pharma.....can't get any more powerful than that, unless you are Big Insurance. Fellow Vapers, we must unite!!:evil:
VERY true! Check out the links on
as well, many more to peruse and bookmark!

And I love your avatar, how cute! (The cat can get out, right?) :D
Haytoni, yours too! This is Cat-Agoric heaven on ECF.

Last edited:

vapordraggin101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
I came across this today in my research, which I do daily, trying to find out if e-cigs really are as safe as people say, (and I hope.) This is a really interesting article by a doctor who studies the FDA report and comments on several key points that they missed.

It's definitely worth a read, or worth a show to your family and friends who watched Rachael Ray this week. :)

The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary: Comparison of Carcinogen Levels Shows that Electronic Cigarettes are Much Safer Than Conventional Ones

The best article I've seen about ecigs compared to analogs.

This should be sent to all politicians and anybody else opposing ecigs.

Thank you Lord!

I Don't Blow Smoke, I VAPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread