Is it even worth it buying vape devices online anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Florida
I've noticed that recently an extra one or two fees is added on when I purchase online including a signature fee and some other fee, and so I'm wondering if it's really worth it to purchase online. It seems like the price difference between buying online and going to a store is pretty minute at this point. Plus, you have to wait around for the person to deliver it so you can sign for the package and of course you have to wait at least a week for your package to arrive. What do you guys think?

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I haven't purchased any vape gear in the USA since the PACT Act went into effect. I still buy gear but mostly from Europe. There is zero hassle buying from Europe compared to the hoops people have to go through with USA based stores.

Don't know about B&M's as I haven't set foot in one in many years. They don't carry the kinds of vape gear I prefer.

There are several people on ECF who regularly purchase gear from fasttech, sourcemore and the like in China. Most say gear from those places currently takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks to be delivered.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Right now I'm buying a lot on Sourcemore. Fasttech is still the better bet for parts, wire and such, but Sourcemore has their prices beat on hardware. Both are reliable and average 10 to 21 days shipping time.
Is Sourcemore really cheaper, though, when you add the shipping cost? Fasttech is free. So even though their hardware prices are a bit higher, I still quite often find it cheaper to buy there when shipping is factored in.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
HealthCabin.com is still an option. From my experiences with them over the years, and even just very recently...their prices are very good and coupon codes are offered frequently, too. They've got a code in effect right now for 20% off using BFS20 until Nov. 27th. They're quick to ship, items are packed very well for shipping, and their S/H isn't ridiculously high.

Last edited:
Reactions: MacTechVpr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread