Battery charging question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I just got a DV eGo-T starting kit with 2 1100 mAh batteries and a USB 420mah Charging cable and wall plug adaptor.
Now this may sound dumb, but what do the different lights mean. When I plug the batterys in it shows red, then after about 10 min. it flashes red and green, and then after about 20 min. it gos to a solid green. The reasion I am asking is, I have several different chargers for R/C niCad batteries and they all have a different meaning for the lights. Some mean that a green light it is charging, others mean that it is fully charged.
I just don't want to burn up the new batteries. (There were no charging instructions with the kit, only saying to charge the batteries befor using)
Any advice would help.
Thanks,
George

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello
Usually when charging the light will be red. When fully charged the light will turn green. This applies to your eGo-t system. However, some itaste models are green when charging and shut the light off when fully charged.

hope this helps.
:)

edit additional info. This is a copy paste from discount vapers for the kit you have. Most vendors do have some instructions with their products, just scroll down the page. Good luck. Good vendor, great prices.

Turn on with a quick 5 clicks of the button, turn it off the same way
The battery LED will blink when it needs charging or is overused.
The clearomizers are DVCE5 clearomizers with removable heads.
You can get spare heads here you will need these, coils wear out and need to be replaced
This is a polycarbonate plastic clearomizer Please click here to see what liquids NOT to use in this polycarbonate clearomizer
This kit comes with 2.4ohm coils heads already attached to the clearomizer, if you want the exact replacement this is the oneThe Clearomizers in this kit are rebuildables, they are not warrantied, if your clearomizer stops working, you most likely need a new coil head, coil heads are available for purchase.

Removing the coil:

To remove the coil simply unscrew the base of the unit, pull off the tube and then unscrew the top coil.
Replace with a new coil, put the tube back on and then refil with liquid.

Filling with eliquid:
To fill this clearomizer, remove the top drip tip, tilt the cleromizer and fill at an angle until it reaches just under the white rubber at the top, put the drip tip back on, wait a few moments for the wick to saturate and vape!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread